Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Sixers get Harden

and don’t have to include Simmons or JoJo in the deal...holy fvck
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

While I'd be surprised that Fertitta would even entertain trading Harden to Morey, I just don't see the Sixers having any worthy assets to trade. We tend to overvalue players. Harris is worthless. Thybulle isn't anything special. The first round picks would be projected to be too high. Maxey is probably the only player with potential value and that's a stretch.

As much as Simmons is most likely overrated, I still wouldn't trade him for Harden. Now, if Booker was somehow available for Simmons, I would be all ears.

Unfortunately, this team is still one player away from being a true contender. Right now, they're just not good enough. We will see what Morey does at the trade deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      and don’t have to include Simmons or JoJo in the deal...holy fvck
      and they'd still finish 4th in the conference and not make the ecf.

Comment

Meh. Harris isn’t worthless. Just like George McGinnis wasn’t worthless. He’s not a superstar but he has very good skills. Put him in the right package and Houston might go for it. I bet Morey is just being coy for the time being.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
        X