The Hurts Area won't last long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hurts Area won't last long

He will be dust. The Eagles OL will be the dustpan. The Saints front seven will be the brush. Wentz will be back in the game by Q3.

Don't argue with me. I'm right.
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    He will be dust. The Eagles OL will be the dustpan. The Saints front seven will be the brush. Wentz will be back in the game by Q3.

Might be the first time ever on here but I agree with you 100%

Comment

Does it even really matter at this point? Wentz has no business starting for any team until he gets his head straight.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Does it even really matter at this point? Wentz has no business starting for any team until he gets his head straight.
        True. We're stuck with 11 next year. You still in Boulder? Just FT'd my kids they said it was freezing today.
        DB

Comment

True. We're stuck with 11 next year. You still in Boulder? Just FT'd my kids they said it was freezing today.
          Yeah! Still trying to make it out here on two teacher's salaries. We think this will be our last year out here for that reason. Sucks because we love it so much.

Where about are you calling home these days?

Edit: It was frigid today. My wife and I were out moving (Table Mesa area) in it all day. Could have picked a better time I suppose.
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 12-13-2020, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Dimmy is in a trunk in Zoli’s basement
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Dimmy is in a trunk in Zoli’s basement
              Bwah. I'm hanging out with Ref in LA. Dim Jr is a virtual frosh at CU. Dimmette is hanging out trying to start a record label in the Denver music scene. I want to buy a cabin in Ned and ski Eldo at first lift and just chill.
              DB

Comment

Working...
              X