Brian westbrook tweeter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian westbrook tweeter

SEZ..... I DON'T KNOW WHY DOUG DIDN'T CALL THESE PLAYS WHEN WENTZ WAS PLAYING......
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

They did seem to run the ball more and have more quick pass routes ... but his mobility was a big factor ... he was rolling out of the pocket all day and either throwing it away or picking up yards
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      They did seem to run the ball more and have more quick pass routes ... but his mobility was a big factor ... he was rolling out of the pocket all day and either throwing it away or picking up yards
      OK THANKS. I CAN ONLY LISTEN TO GAMES. RIGHT NOW.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Wentz was never the same after that Rams game. I don't think he ever will be. Fuck Mark Barron!!! Dirty motherfucker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Yep...0 sacks is huuuuge.

getting behind with 2nd and 3rd and long was killing us

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post

Yep...0 sacks is huuuuge.

getting behind with 2nd and 3rd and long was killing us

that was huge...not hanging onto the ball and if nothing was there he would throw it away. Game & Situational awareness....a pleasant change.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
            X