Why can’t people just be happy we won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can’t people just be happy we won

And beat one of the better teams. We would not have won with Wentz.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
    we all know why.

Comment

I am very happy we won. Your last sentence is a point of contention and why people aren’t just happy.

Comment

Agenda. On the flip side if Wentz played and they won there would be plenty of people not giving him credit either.

Comment

I'd rather they lost this game so they can get one step closer to major changes in the offseason. These pointless wins do nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            Agenda. On the flip side if Wentz played and they won there would be plenty of people not giving him credit either.
            I simply don’t agree. Wentz got ton of credit at the end of last year when he played well

Comment

because the win does nothing for the team moving forward and probably moves them away from getting a high impact player in the draft. Roseman and Pederson will keep their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

because the win does nothing for the team moving forward and probably moves them away from getting a high impact player in the draft. Roseman and Pederson will keep their jobs.
                So you and your kind are pulling for us to lose. Can’t understand that mindset and I think those who have it fare worse in the long run. As Herm said, “ you play to win the game”.
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

So what are the chances that a high impact player would be selected, regardless of the draft position? Surely Howie would just trade down to acquire more B,C, & J picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

So what are the chances that a high impact player would be selected, regardless of the draft position? Surely Howie would just trade down to acquire more B,C, & J picks.
                    The thought here is that losing out gets howie fired. Not good if a horribly misguided second rd pick somehow comes back and saves him again and gives this moronic fan base false hope. This team is BAD they need people who are better at making decisions. The product on the field is abominable.
                    Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-14-2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

So you and your kind are pulling for us to lose. Can’t understand that mindset and I think those who have it fare worse in the long run. As Herm said, “ you play to win the game”.
                      The fact that you are celebrating this big win and can't understand it's telling enough. Enjoy the victory. Hopefully howie makes some more great moves.

Comment

Working...
                      X