Doug is an Evil Genius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug is an Evil Genius!

He's obviously been purposely playcalling to make Carson look bad.

Because hates gingers?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Maybe Wentz doesn’t want to run the same offense as Doug
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I have seen enough games the last 4 years where the offense looked better with the backup to convince me that the HC is not the issue. I suppose it was Andy’s thing too outside of Mike McMahon

Comment

Wentz got his money and I believe he is the problem. The players say they have Wentz's back, that is total bullshit. The offense was fun to watch today. The running game is what sets up the pass in the this offense. Hurts' pocket presence was very good today and did not take a sack by holding onto the ball.

Comment

Cmon man...pederson is a fuckin moron

Comment

You used all the glue ON PURPOSE!

Comment

Gotta give him credit. Players played hard, he went for it on four fourth downs and except for the sneak did well. And ole Shorts had the D playing well.

Question is whether we can repeat this for 3 more games or will teams have figured us out.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
              X