Does anybody believe that there is friction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody believe that there is friction

Between Carson and Doug? I know this narrative is being pushed but is there some truth to it?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I have no way of knowing if it is true but if I had to choose an answer I would say yes.

Just look at who all the Wentz supporters point their fingers at.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I've heard the opinion that the reason the playcalling looks different for Carson is because Doug tailors the gameplan around what Carson likes and allows Carson the freedom to change or "kill kill kill" plays at the LOS. Carson either doesn't like or isn't good at the RPOs and mesh concepts that worked for Foles and now Hurts. Carson also favors hero ball to checkdowns and the running game.

Conjecture but it seems more likely than Doug purposely building gameplans to fail for Wentz.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Nope. The friction is between the front office and the coach and QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          I've heard the opinion that the reason the playcalling looks different for Carson is because Doug tailors the gameplan around what Carson likes and allows Carson the freedom to change or "kill kill kill" plays at the LOS. Carson either doesn't like or isn't good at the RPOs and mesh concepts that worked for Foles and now Hurts. Carson also favors hero ball to checkdowns and the running game.

Conjecture but it seems more likely than Doug purposely building gameplans to fail for Wentz.
          This is pretty close to my opinion

--------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Nope. The friction is between the front office and the coach and QB.
            Duhg refused to pull Carson for weeks because he hates him

Comment

How many times did they show Hurts calmly speaking to Doug after a series like two grown men?

Wentz’s default is to go to the bench and look at his tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Duhg refused to pull Carson for weeks because he hates him
                I get these guys are just trolling us but their theories and spins are laughable. I know some of the guys are just doing it to stir the pot. I get it. I get bored between meetings and get sucked in.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  How many times did they show Hurts calmly speaking to Doug after a series like two grown men?

Wentz’s default is to go to the bench and look at his tablet.
                  Doug and Nick shared the same communication. Face it,Wentz is just dumb.
                  https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...l-carson-wentz

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    Between Carson and Doug? I know this narrative is being pushed but is there some truth to it?
                    Only so much in that Doug gives Carson enough rope to run the offense and Carson keeps hanging himself.
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I have to agree with DEman19904. I also think "Wentz is just dumb". But I believe there's a shit-load of really dumb people in North and South Dakota because they overwhelmingly support the worst president in the history of our country.

Comment

LOL Duhg

Comment

Everybody feared Doug Piranha.

Comment

Working...
                          X