Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy

BDN winning the Super Bowl really did a job on Wentz’s head.

I think Clowney was the one who did a job on Wentz's head. I had post concussion symptoms for a good year after I fell off my bike and landed on my face.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      I think Clowney was the one who did a job on Wentz's head. I had post concussion symptoms for a good year after I fell off my bike and landed on my face.
      How do you fall off a tricycle?
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I believe it was one of those bikes that has a humongous wheel in front and a tiny little wheel in back
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

How do you fall off a tricycle?
          CUE... LAUGH-IN FALLING OFF A TRICYCLE VIDEO......IF I COULD.....
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-15-2020, 12:25 PM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

MAN

GOD

SHIT

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

CUE... LAUGH-IN FALLING OFF A TRICYCLE VIDEO......IF I COULD.....
              I just pictured arti johnson in the yellow raincoat on his tricycle falling over everywhere. Google it punks
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I believe that Arti was taller than Dimmy. Or was that McCarthy?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  I believe that Arti was taller than Dimmy. Or was that McCarthy?
                  Probably not me (SAD FACE)
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Oh man those trikes can be tough. Yesterday I almost turfed again, a pickup truck made a right turn without realizing I was right behind him and he didn't use his turn signal. I literally came within an inch of his back fender. Good thing he kept moving.

As far as height, I am shrinking. It's intolerable.
                    DB

Comment

Working...
                    X