Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So people hate those new Sixers alt unis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So people hate those new Sixers alt unis?

I thought they looked pretty great.
    Let’s rank the new NBA City Edition jerseys for this upcoming season.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I was hoping a black uni would mean the Iverson-area logo.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I was hoping a black uni would mean the Iverson-area logo.
      Shit, dude, really??? I love the current one. Didn’t love that one so much. Anything is better than that daycare crafts project the Clarence Weatherspoon teams wore.
      Last edited by BigSlizz; 12-16-2020, 10:35 PM.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Shit, dude, really??? I love the current one. Didn’t love that one so much. Anything is better than that daycare crafts project the Clarence Weatherspoon teams wore.
        Ha yeah. I think a lot of people were expecting the AI-area logo, which is why the Boathouse Row design isn't popular. Kind of looks like a Denver ripoff too.

I dig the Rocky-inspired grey unis.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 12-17-2020, 03:07 AM.

Comment

PLAIN WHITE FRUIT OF THE LOOM T-SHIRTS WOULD BE FINE WITH ME. REALLY DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Ha yeah. I think a lot of people were expecting the AI-area logo, which is why the Boathouse Row design isn't popular. Kind of looks like a Denver ripoff too.

I dig the Rocky-inspired grey unis.
            It does look like the Denver unis. The complaints I saw were that Boathouse Row isn't a good representation oh Philly. I don't know. I like them.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

It does look like the Denver unis. The complaints I saw were that Boathouse Row isn't a good representation oh Philly. I don't know. I like them.
              Me too. I haven't bought a jersey since Desean Jackson in 2009, but I almost made this the second jersey I bought this week. I bought a Hurts. Gotta make that position known.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Boathouse Row is a decent representation of Philadelphia if you are coming down the Schuylkill or taking the train into town from the north. If you are approach from the east or south, it's not as familiar. Iverson probably went past Boathouse Row every day on his way to practice (ha ha).
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I thought the Boathouse Row ones were lazy and lame. Like they took the Denver unis and made a few adjustments which probably took about ten minutes to do in Photoshop.
                  I believe that a shadow tableau of Frank Rizzo dunking over Wilson Goode would have been just as appropriate and meaningful for the fan base.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I bought a Hurts. Gotta make that position known.
                    Respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X