Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was Eagles GM

There are a couple of truisms:

1. Paying a QB after their rookie contract cripples a team from a cap perspective. You just don't have the money to spend elsewhere.

2. Running QBs don't last long in the league before they get hurt.

3. Athletic, running QBs take NFL defenses by surprise (until #2 sets in)

So I would play Hurts and then in Year 3 I'd draft another running QB and have him sit for a year then play him then repeat.
    DB

But Jalen Hurts is going into the Hall of Fame according to reviews of last week.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      But Jalen Hurts is going into the Hall of Fame according to reviews of last week.
      Link to the post that someone says Hurts is going to the HOF please. Thanks.
      DB

Comment

He read it somewhere on Parler
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Link to the post that someone says Hurts is going to the HOF please. Thanks.
          Sarcasm ....

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            He read it somewhere on Parler
            You must be a liberal

Comment

I’ve been following Hurts since his days at Bama. There was a time when no one thought he would ever even be a mediocre passer. No touch, poor trajectory, poor reads and too quick to run.

He has worked hard to get where he is. Just incredible where he is today vs then. So give him credit and stop criticizing from your couch basement.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I’ve been following Hurts since his days at Bama. There was a time when no one thought he would ever even be a mediocre passer. No touch, poor trajectory, poor reads and too quick to run.

He has worked hard to get where he is. Just incredible where he is today vs then. So give him credit and stop criticizing from your couch basement.
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post

I was never impressed with his skillset at Alabama (his character and leadership qualities were a different story). I didn't really follow him at OU and assumed his numbers were just a product of that system. But it looks like he really turned himself into a different player. He throws a pretty accurate ball.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                  X