• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz not interested in being a backup

I wonder if we've seen him play his last down in Philly

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Good for him...I wouldn’t want to play for this moron coach, rat fuck QB factory GM and gold (really bronze) standard owner

Comment

Who wants a quarterback who is?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO BE A BACKUP? ANY PRO ATHLETE, AT HIS AGE SHOULD WANT TO START.....
        AND HE HAD BETTER START NEXT YEAR....BUT EARN IT YOUNG MAN.

BRIAN DAWKINS....
        "RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN".
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          All within two days, a report comes out that Lurie is sticking with the CGM. They then hire John Dorsey as a 'consultant'. Now we get a report that Wentz wants out. What a fucking mess this organization has become.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

All within two days, a report comes out that Lurie is sticking with the CGM. They then hire John Dorsey as a 'consultant'. Now we get a report that Wentz wants out. What a fucking mess this organization has become.
            Didn't see the report that Lurie was sticking with Roseman. Was hoping the Dorsey hire was a sign of things to come.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The most obvious move in the offseason is firing the CGM. Instead he gets the closest thing to an endorsement while Wentz and Pederson are on the hot seat. What a shit show.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...-howie-roseman

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

Uh ... there is a report that Dorsey was here for the 2020 draft ... if so, was he the one touting Jefferson and Chinn or did he tell Howlo to draft Reagor and Hurts?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...re-2020-draft/
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Uh ... there is a report that Dorsey was here for the 2020 draft ... if so, was he the one touting Jefferson and Chinn or did he tell Howlo to draft Reagor and Hurts?

That there is the 33 million dollar question! I am sure we will never find out the truth.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

So, Wentz doesn’t have what it takes to compete for the job? Starting to look like he is more of the problem than I thought. Man up bro, don’t just talk.
                    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

This. And Wentz's extension doesn't even kick in until next season. It would be unprecedented for him to serve as a backup in that scenario.

Comment

I’ve seen a few tweets/reports that Howie disregarded the bored when he made those two selections, and that others in the room were lobbying for Jefferson and Chinn. Notably, Schvantz was lobbying for Chinn in the second round.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The fact that he doesnt want to COMPETE and wants job handed back to him because he "knows he can be better" regardless of his shitty play, or whats best for team- seals it for me GTFOH diva and lets see the highest pick we can get for u- no wonder nobody ever liked him- even his bestie ertz can see writing on wall alshon wasnt wrong- agholor wasnt as bad as we thought Hurts already fits in better and is HUMBLE fuck u carson if u wanna go- BUH BUH

Comment

Originally posted by SJONES26 View Post
                            The fact that he doesnt want to COMPETE and wants job handed back to him because he "knows he can be better" regardless of his shitty play, or whats best for team- seals it for me GTFOH diva and lets see the highest pick we can get for u- no wonder nobody ever liked him- even his bestie ertz can see writing on wall alshon wasnt wrong- agholor wasnt as bad as we thought Hurts already fits in better and is HUMBLE fuck u carson if u wanna go- BUH BUH
                            Lmao take your own advice man

Comment

But who wants a crybaby QB?

Wentz is not pleased with the way events have unfolded in the organization, according to sources.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...emains-starter
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X