Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting

Copy of a tweet

Would Carson agree to this if and big IF he lost the starting job next year just to go to the colts?

Jason_OTC

@Jason_OTC

Yes a player can agree to give up guarantees. It happens once in a blue moon. It would not save the Eagles from having to account for $33Mish in sunk costs but would eliminate future money.
    Freddy Shoop
    @mclarkweston1
    Replying to @Jason_OTC and @billbarnwell
    Wait, is this possible? Real question? How would it work? (Also, we all know no sane human would go get up 100 million in real life)
    10:12 AM · Dec 20, 2020

See Jason_OTC’s other Tweets
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

I'm not sure why he would. I think that would just make life easier for the Eagles, not the team trading for Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I'm not sure why he would. I think that would just make life easier for the Eagles, not the team trading for Wentz.
      I suppose its an option if he REALLY wants traded and the Eagles won't do it unless he gives up the guarantee. Don't see it happening. Players union would probably go nuts.

Anyway need to see what Hurts does for the rest of the season before even considering it.
      Last edited by Maniac; 12-20-2020, 01:01 PM.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
      X