• Show
Clear All

• Looks like Kam Chancellor is out for the year

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-of-17-season

Wow.

The winner of the NFC will be the last man standing

Comment

Neck injury? Fuck.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

this is why you don't judge the schedule when it comes out

not saying the Hags will not be a tough game,,they always get us in Seattle, but this game looked like a loss in August.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

I was feeling pretty good about that game even before they lost Sherman and chancellor. Two games out West is going to be tough but if we can split we should be in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            not saying the Hags will not be a tough game,,they always get us in Seattle, but this game looked like a loss in August.
            Seattle almost always has the Eagles number, home or away. This is going back to the Bobby Hoying days. Some of the worst blowouts against the Eagles have been vs. the Seahawks. They have shut the Eagles out a couple of times.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/...mvsteam?opp=28
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Is there a chance

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
              I was feeling pretty good about that game even before they lost Sherman and chancellor. Two games out West is going to be tough but if we can split we should be in good shape.
              That the team stays out there instead of returning to Philly in between the games?

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                That the team stays out there instead of returning to Philly in between the games?
                I thought that originally the Eagles lobbied to have the Chargers and Rams games on subsequent weekends.

Could backfire though with the team at an hotey for a whole week. Lots of things could go wrong.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They are staying out there. I read somewhere Mike Trout got them hooked up to practice at the Angels stadium that week.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo View Post
                    They are staying out there. I read somewhere Mike Trout got them hooked up to practice at the Angels stadium that week.
                    I knew they were staying out west but if that second bit is true, thats pretty freaking cool.

Comment

After some more researching, looks like They will practice in the stadium only on Dec 4th. Still pretty cool though.

Comment

Even worse news for the Seahawks, they had to Sign Byron Maxwell...

Comment

Working...
                        X