Nice padded stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice padded stats

Screen, Screen, Screen, Short sump pass and the WR/RB making long runs keeping padding those stats for Hurts

This is a sad display. You gonna pout anytime the Eagles do something well?

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Screen, Screen, Screen, Short sump pass and the WR/RB making long runs keeping padding those stats for Hurts
      This is an embarrassing post.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

YOU BRING THE IQ OF THIS BORED DOWN 100 POINTS. I'M AS BIG A WENTZ BACKER AS THERE IS, BUT THIS POST IS JUST EMBARRASSING.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

There goes Hurts padding more stats like a jerk

Comment

Out of 35 qualifying quarterbacks, Wentz ranks:
            • 27th in touchdowns per attempt
            • 34th in interceptions per attempt
            • 34th in yards per attempt
            • 35th in completion percentage
            I guess those 3 2nd quarter TD's were padded stats as well? GTOH

Comment

I've been an 11 apologist but Hurts is playing really well. Haven't seen 11 have 1 game like this all year. It's painfully obvious the issue wad 11 not running the offense being called by killing almost every play and going with his own shit and it hasn't been working.

Same oline, WRs, TE and RBs as 11 but totally different feel to the offense.

Looks like 11 needs to get his head out of his ass and come off his high horse and I may need to owe Dougie a possible apology. It's clear the offense runs with every QB other than 11 and there has to be a reason for that??
              ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
              X