I’ve seen enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

2 games you seen enough, how about Carson in 2016, 17, 18, 19. Highest bidder for a BENCHED QB, luck to get a 3rd round pick. Oh and don't forget you get to pay 57 million of his contract and salary cap hit, great plan.
    I don’t give a rats ass what the compensation is. Get Wentz off this team and hand it over to Hurts, the Ginger lady boy’s best days in green are behind him. I’d ship him off for a conditional 7th rounder if we could get rid of that fucking contract Howie gave him.

imagine watching Hurts today and unironically saying that “he’s not an nfl QB period.” Now imagine trying to convince people the only reason you think that isn’t the color of the man’s skin. You’re a fucking clueless racist loser just like your boy Donald Trump. I hope the hammer comes for you soon cockfather, you don’t belong here. I’d recommend just hitting the tracks.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 12-20-2020, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

2 games you seen enough, how about Carson in 2016, 17, 18, 19. Highest bidder for a BENCHED QB, luck to get a 3rd round pick. Oh and don't forget you get to pay 57 million of his contract and salary cap hit, great plan.
      Wentz was up and down in 2016. 2017 we all know he was great. 2018 he took a step back, was still decent, but Foles got them to playoffs and won the playoff game. 2019 he took another step back, but did win those 4 games down the stretch. 2020 he was a bottom 5 qb, if not the worst in the league. He is fixable, but probably not here. Make the clean break now.

They will get more than a 3rd round pick. guarantee it. There will be multiple teams interested.

Comment

Working...
      X