WE GOT US A QB !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Wait wait, I know you are trolling but in 2018 he got hurt. No one is questioning that he is (was) injury prone but in 11 games he had a 70% completion % 21 TDs 7 Ints over 3000 yards and a rating of 102 and you are calling that trash? Dude was passing to trash we know that, but you have a lot to learn about QB play before you start flapping your gums.

11 has been pretty fucking great as a QB up until this year. I don't think you can write off a 28 year old QB over 1 bad year. You make him ride it out and work hard. A lot of what you are hearing about him wanting a trade is probably media bullshit and no offense but I want a QB that doesn't feel happy being benched. Now if he acts like an entitled pussy and doesn't want to work for his job back fuck him and keep him riding the pine till he works on whatever the fuck he lost.

But 11 is not trash ( HE HAS BEEN HOT GARBAGE THIS YEAR NO QUESTON NO DOUNT) but they will have no issue finding a trading partner. There will be a pretty long line up for him. One bad season doesn't negate a career in which he amassed the following numbers as a starter on a team we all say has trash at most of the skill positions;

2016 - 2019

Win - Loss 32 / 24

97 tds / 35 ints (nearly 3 - 1 ratio)

Over 14000 yards

64.05 comp %

94.55 rating average

tell me how many QB's have had these stats in the last 4 years??

Ya, toss this bum to the trash not worth a 2nd chance, not worth getting a real QB coach to work with him at all.. Not worth getting him any legit weapons not practice squad players and 2nd and 3rd stringers... Nah fuck em trade him for a few balls and a 5th rounder.

Article from 2018. Foles was more injured than Wentz and Wenz WAS NOT ON IR.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-w...y-news-latest/

Comment

Wait wait, I know you are trolling but in 2018 he got hurt. No one is questioning that he is (was) injury prone but in 11 games he had a 70% completion % 21 TDs 7 Ints over 3000 yards and a rating of 102 and you are calling that trash? Dude was passing to trash we know that, but you have a lot to learn about QB play before you start flapping your gums.

11 has been pretty fucking great as a QB up until this year. I don't think you can write off a 28 year old QB over 1 bad year. You make him ride it out and work hard. A lot of what you are hearing about him wanting a trade is probably media bullshit and no offense but I want a QB that doesn't feel happy being benched. Now if he acts like an entitled pussy and doesn't want to work for his job back fuck him and keep him riding the pine till he works on whatever the fuck he lost.

But 11 is not trash ( HE HAS BEEN HOT GARBAGE THIS YEAR NO QUESTON NO DOUNT) but they will have no issue finding a trading partner. There will be a pretty long line up for him. One bad season doesn't negate a career in which he amassed the following numbers as a starter on a team we all say has trash at most of the skill positions;

2016 - 2019

Win - Loss 32 / 24

97 tds / 35 ints (nearly 3 - 1 ratio)

Over 14000 yards

64.05 comp %

94.55 rating average

tell me how many QB's have had these stats in the last 4 years??

Ya, toss this bum to the trash not worth a 2nd chance, not worth getting a real QB coach to work with him at all.. Not worth getting him any legit weapons not practice squad players and 2nd and 3rd stringers... Nah fuck em trade him for a few balls and a 5th rounder.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/12/car...eason-analysis

"Carson Wentz hasn't gotten any worse. He's just always been mediocre."

Comment

Sit this one out, Nathan.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

Article from 2018. Foles was more injured than Wentz and Wenz WAS NOT ON IR.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-w...y-news-latest/
          Yip let's ignore stats.. Can't argue with stupid so talk to youself and enjoy posting obscure articles from hater media.. We've never seen the media not Philly fans turn on a player before hahaha

Comment

Yip let's ignore stats.. Can't argue with stupid so talk to youself and enjoy posting obscure articles from hater media.. We've never seen the media not Philly fans turn on a player before hahaha
            How many playoff games or Super Bowls has Wentz won? Who's the current Eagle $100 million backup? Who is the worst statistical QB this year? Wentz is a bum.

Comment

How many playoff games or Super Bowls has Wentz won? Who's the current Eagle $100 million backup? Who is the worst statistical QB this year? Wentz is a bum.
              AND YOU'LL BE THE FIRST ONE LICKIN HIS BALLS WHEN HE COMES BACK KICKIN ASS.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

AND YOU'LL BE THE FIRST ONE LICKIN HIS BALLS WHEN HE COMES BACK KICKIN ASS.
                Jesus will return before that happens....meaning never. A pig will fly first. Blockbuster video will return before Wince.

Comment

Jesus will return before that happens....meaning never. A pig will fly first. Blockbuster video will return before Wince.
                  I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.
                    "Prayer doesn’t work. Perhaps it makes the believer feel better (in the same way that meditation or deep thought would), but prayer doesn’t actually affect the external world. Not only is it ineffective, but it is also a very narcissistic practice… why would a 'God' change its 'Divine Plan' to accommodate any person’s wishes"

Comment

Working...
                    X