KID PLAYED GOOD...LIKE A PRO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KID PLAYED GOOD...LIKE A PRO...

THE ROOK CAN PLAY....DESPITE LOSING THE GAME. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GAME TAPES GET OUT THERE.

I STILL WANT WENTZ TO COME BACK TO HIS 2017 SELF, AND BELIEVE HE CAN, AND DESERVES THE CHANCE, BUT IF HE CAN'T EARN THAT STARTING SPOT IN TRAINING CAMP, TRADE BAIT.

AND THIS IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO SAY, I THINK WENTZ CAN STILL BE A GOOD ONE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

No off season or training camp. Pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      THE ROOK CAN PLAY....DESPITE LOSING THE GAME. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GAME TAPES GET OUT THERE.

I STILL WANT WENTZ TO COME BACK TO HIS 2017 SELF, AND BELIEVE HE CAN, AND DESERVES THE CHANCE, BUT IF HE CAN'T EARN THAT STARTING SPOT IN TRAINING CAMP, TRADE BAIT.

AND THIS IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO SAY, I THINK WENTZ CAN STILL BE A GOOD ONE.
      Out of 35 qualifying quarterbacks, Wentz ranks:
      • 27th in touchdowns per attempt
      • 34th in interceptions per attempt
      • 34th in yards per attempt
      • 35th in completion percentage
      2017 is gone and that guy is gone as well. Why don't you wait on Jesus to return while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

• 34th in interceptions per attempt
        2017 is gone and that guy is gone as well. Why don't you wait on Jesus to return while you're at it.

ACTUALLY, I AM BUT THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY.

Comment

My point is that Jesus isn't real and expecting Carson from 2017 to return is unrealistic as well.

Comment

My point is that Jesus isn't real and expecting Carson from 2017 to return is unrealistic as well.
            Dude you’re simply a fuckin clown...your agenda is old and tired. Fuck off

Comment

There’s no need to bring that shit around here.

I’d say I hope for your sake you are right but I don’t.

Comment

NOT GETTING INTO RELIGIOUS STUFF WITH YOU HERE.
                I'M A BELIEVER AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.

AND NOW I'M DONE WITH YOU.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-20-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Dude you’re simply a fuckin clown...your agenda is old and tired. Fuck off
                  Sit your emotional ass down somewhere.

Comment

Sit your emotional ass down somewhere.
                    Lmao good one...I actually think the kid showed some good things today. I actually enjoyed watching my team play today. Wentz needed to be benched.

you’re just a douchebag, and I don’t like you. I don’t even know you and I don’t like you. So kindly go fuck yourself there Opie. The fact remains is that you are just like all the other foles fluffers who were rooting for wentz to fail and were rooting for the birds to lose just so you can say you were right about that bum Foles

so eat a dick and go root for the cowboys you fake clown

Comment

[QUOTE=birds586;n1439271]

Lmao good one...I actually think the kid showed some good things today. I actually enjoyed watching my team play today. Wentz needed to be benched.

you’re just a douchebag, and I don’t like you. I don’t even know you and I don’t like you. So kindly go fuck yourself there Opie. The fact remains is that you are just like all the other foles fluffers who were rooting for wentz to fail and were rooting for the birds to lose just so you can say you were right about that bum Foles

so eat a dick and go root for the cowboys you fake clown[/QUOT

All of the name calling just proves how weak of a person that you are. So weak that you can't articulate an argument without the attempting to ridicule someont. Awwww....you didn't get enough love as a child? More than likely it's because you hate yourself, so you attempt to take your misery out on others. So go ahead lash out, call me as many names as you want, it's not like I give a fck about your little opinion. With that being said, just remember one thing....

• 34th in interception per attempt

When you're that bad, you get benched. Period.

Comment

[QUOTE=DEman19904;n1439277]

so eat a dick and go root for the cowboys you fake clown[/QUOT

All of the name calling just proves how weak of a person that you are. So weak that you can't articulate an argument without the attempting to ridicule someont. Awwww....you didn't get enough love as a child? More than likely it's because you hate yourself, so you attempt to take your misery out on others. So go ahead lash out, call me as many names as you want, it's not like I give a fck about your little opinion. With that being said, just remember one thing....

• 34th in interception per attempt

When you're that bad, you get benched. Period.

Lmao ok Dr Phil...just call it like I see it and you’re a fraud. Plain and simple...best of luck to you buddy, you’re going to need it
                        Last edited by birds586; 12-20-2020, 10:39 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=birds586;n1439279]

Lmao ok Dr Phil...just call it like I see it and you’re a fraud. Plain and simple...best of luck to you buddy, you’re going to need it
                          Whatever you say Snowflake.

Snowflake
                          A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.

Comment

[QUOTE=DEman19904;n1439282]

Whatever you say Snowflake.

Snowflake
                            A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.
                            Cmon man...stop trying so hard! It doesn’t suit you. I can at least say I haven’t been rooting against my team for the last 3 years. And since you’re now resorting to name calling (after your diatribe about name calling), I’ll refer you to your original response. Meeting adjourned little guy

Comment

Pederson's record with Wentz 35-33=1.
                              Pederson's record without Wentz 11-3.

Comment

Working...
                              X