Better than I expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than I expected

I didn’t think the Eagles would win... they have never won in this stadium. It’s almost like playing the Seahawks.

But this was an entertaining game especially playing with a depleted defense. I’m proud of the Eagles today. They battled.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

So am I.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Same!
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I enjoy watching Hurts... Very poised & decisive. Takes his shots downfield when he has clear 1-on-1's which is one of Wentz's biggest weaknesses. Wentz always tries to scramble out of pressure/blitzes instead of making the play the defense gives you. With that said, watch Pederson go back to Wentz for these last two games. Doug has been a legit F- this year & it's not out of the realm to see Wentz playing in one of these last two games.

All in all, Pederson should be gone... He doesn't scheme anybody open & the amount of mistakes the offense makes every week is painful. Would love to see Arthur Smith be the coach here next year but I have no faith in this FO.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
          I enjoy watching Hurts... Very poised & decisive. Takes his shots downfield when he has clear 1-on-1's which is one of Wentz's biggest weaknesses. Wentz always tries to scramble out of pressure/blitzes instead of making the play the defense gives you. With that said, watch Pederson go back to Wentz for these last two games. Doug has been a legit F- this year & it's not out of the realm to see Wentz playing in one of these last two games.

All in all, Pederson should be gone... He doesn't scheme anybody open & the amount of mistakes the offense makes every week is painful. Would love to see Arthur Smith be the coach here next year but I have no faith in this FO.
          Why would Pederson go back to Wentz? Hurts may have saved Pederson's job. I'm not counting on Carolina beating Washington, but it could happen, and keep the team in the playoff race.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post

Why not Eric Bieniemy? He had been a great OC and done wonders working with Mahomes. If you want to have an offensive mastermind, that would be my pick and the link to Reid would serve Lurie well like he did with Pederson.

Comment

It was nice seeing Hurts making accurate passes and staying calm under pressure. Was more interested in the play Hurts then the outcome of the game. Hurts has what Wentz doesn't. The ability to slow the game down in a pressure situation. Hurts is only going to grow the more he plays, He has that Closer mentality like Foles had when he was here

Comment

It seemed like Hurts was asked to make a lot more normal throws today than last week, and he did a pretty good job. I know eventually the turnovers will come, but it really is night and day with every drive no longer being a struggle. I'm not sure if he's the QB of the future but he's exceeding my expectations.

Comment

I think Hurts and Wentz will go into TC next year and have a QB competition. Hurts has given optimism for the two games he played. It will all be moot if Wentz is traded.

Comment

Working...
                  X