Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooo hooo!!!! Current standings have us picking 7th in the draft!!!....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo hooo!!!! Current standings have us picking 7th in the draft!!!....

.....what to do , what to do!!

Since Wentz is a head case and Hurts is nothing but a stat padder we don’t have much choice, I say we go QB.

Waaat??? Too soon.....
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Sounds like a plan, man!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Will it matter if howie is making the pick?

Comment

What watching Hurts the past two and half games should teach Howie is that he should pick players with first round picks from BIG PROGRAMS, not from freaking ND State, man!
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Sounds like a plan, man!

Let’s keep this QB factory going!!!!!......just have to find one who can double at RT until he is ready to run the offense.

it’s called thinking outside of the box

......man!!
          Last edited by Raptor; 12-21-2020, 12:55 PM.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Last year, we should have drafted the best WR available from either Alabama or LSU. I think that strategy holds true for 2021 as well.

Comment

In a perfect world, eagle fans should be able to vote on draft picks. Think about it. Easy to do in todays cyber world and no bitchin from fans

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                What watching Hurts the past two and half games should teach Howie is that he should pick players with first round picks from BIG PROGRAMS, not from freaking ND State, man!
                Thats usually been my credo, draft from the SEC and you most likely cant go wrong
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                X