I feel like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like

There’s a Glengarry Glen Ross quote that summarizes this whole situation nicely.

Do you think Jalen Hurts gifted Carson a set of steak knives for Christmas?

Comment

Your name is You’re Wanting, and you can’t play the man’s game.

Comment

Where did you learn your trade, you stupid f-cling c-nt, you idiot? Who ever told you you could work with men?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          There’s a Glengarry Glen Ross quote that summarizes this whole situation nicely.
          I think there are more than one.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

ABC Always Be Chumping
            DB

Comment

What you're hired for is to help us. Does that seem clear to you? To help us, not fuck us up. To help men who are going out there to try to earn a living, you fairy.

Comment

You wanna work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you c-cksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit?

Comment

“What’s the name of that rook QB under center?”

”FUCK YOU that’s my name!”
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X