A Hurts Humper's Dissonant Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Hurts Humper's Dissonant Thoughts

PRO: If Washington loses to Carolina, Hurts could very well lead the Eagles to the playoffs. If they manage to win a home game in the playoffs, Hurts will have more playoff victories than Carson Wentz.

CON: But our draft position would suck.

PRO: But our CGM would screw up a top ten pick as much as a pick in the 20s so why worry?

CON: Would it be impolite to point out that Hurts has managed only six points in each of the second halves he's played? And that he has taken terrible sacks and been too loose with the football and if Wentz had done any of this he'd be crucified?

PRO: Yeah, but Hurts is just learning and he just looks more mobile. The head injury last year really could still be impacting Wentz, those closed head traumas can last a long time. So you've really got to go all in with Hurts. Hump's your's.

DB

Not a Hurts Humper, therefore:

PRO: With Hurts, the offense has looked the best it has all season. Maybe Hurts is good?

CON: If Hurts is not good, then how bad has Wentz been this season? Can't allocate as much blame to the supporting cast anymore.

PRO: Unless he just doesn't like football anymore - the bad we've seen from Wentz this year can be fixed

CON: If Wentz can't be fixed, and Hurts is not good - we're fucked.

Comment

The frogurt is also cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        PRO: If Washington loses to Carolina, Hurts could very well lead the Eagles to the playoffs. If they manage to win a home game in the playoffs, Hurts will have more playoff victories than Carson Wentz.

CON: But our draft position would suck.
        I'd hope no one would argue against winning a playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          Not a Hurts Humper, therefore:

PRO: With Hurts, the offense has looked the best it has all season. Maybe Hurts is good?

CON: If Hurts is not good, then how bad has Wentz been this season? Can't allocate as much blame to the supporting cast anymore.

PRO: Unless he just doesn't like football anymore - the bad we've seen from Wentz this year can be fixed

CON: If Wentz can't be fixed, and Hurts is not good - we're fucked.
          CON: If Howie stays, we're double-fucked
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

CON: If Howie stays, we're double-fucked
            Your avatar is exquisite.

I was just listening to WIP pregame and Houseman buried Wentz in a backhand way. "I'm not sure how much he likes to watch football" while saying that Hurts loves watching film and knows the history etc.

DB

Comment

Houseman buried Wentz in a backhand way. "I'm not sure how much he likes to watch football"
              That's a serious indictment if accurate. Especially coming from Spuds.

Really difficult to be a great football player who doesn't like football. You would have thought they would have learned this lesson from Danny Watkins.

They didn't know this about Wentz when they drafted him?

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

We knew who he was when they drafted him. Now you guys are quoting the mouthpiece of the organization. Surprise, surprise.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...game-film-date

Comment

This guy?

https://insidetheiggles.com/2016/09/...the-film-room/

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    starting to get crazy. Wonder if Howie is behind these leaks.
                    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      We knew who he was when they drafted him. Now you guys are quoting the mouthpiece of the organization. Surprise, surprise.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...game-film-date
                      Nothing about hunting in that article.

Comment

Showing up for a job doesn't equal passion for a job.

Comment

Your avatar is exquisite.

I was just listening to WIP pregame and Houseman buried Wentz in a backhand way. "I'm not sure how much he likes to watch football" while saying that Hurts loves watching film and knows the history etc.
                          thought you'd like to take a gander again at my xmas avatar while she's still there haha btw, you can see more of her, google Karla Spice

I'm just getting to these notifications, as I didn't notice them before

HNY
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                          X