The worst part about pro sports these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst part about pro sports these days

Is the monopoly that Fanatics quietly built on gear. I ordered a lot of Eagles/Sixers stuff as gifts and the quality is shite.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I got an eagles shirt on there and the neckline is so big you can see my collarbones. Had to double check to make sure I didnt accidentally order a blouse.

Comment

I respectfully disagree. Fake crowd noise is the worst.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        I got an eagles shirt on there and the neckline is so big you can see my collarbones. Had to double check to make sure I didnt accidentally order a blouse.
        I’ve had the same “lucky” shirt since 2007, and decided to buy the modern version of it. One wash and it now fits me like the too small goodwill shirts of my emo phase in college.
        Last edited by BigSlizz; 12-23-2020, 05:22 PM.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I bought their f**king Nike sneakers and they are so narrow that my feet cramp. I thought they would "break in". They didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Flippy View Post
            I bought their f**king Nike sneakers and they are so narrow that my feet cramp. I thought they would "break in". They didn't.
            I believe that Nikes have always been a narrow shoe.
            Corky/Elmo will attest to that. I remember years ago he said he can’t wear them because they’re narrower than others.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X