CW needs a QB whisperer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW needs a QB whisperer

Mr. Laurie needs to find the best available out there and hire him pronto. Have him work with CW all summer and next season. I would do this before I totally bury the guy.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I hope he whispers 'We just signed Chris Godwin and drafted Ja'Marr Chase/Devonta Smith. Sorry about JJAW and that punt returner, our CGM is a moron'.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      I hope he whispers 'We just signed Chris Godwin and drafted Ja'Marr Chase/Devonta Smith. Sorry about JJAW and that punt returner, our CGM is a moron'.
      they are going to play their way out of getting chase and won't have the $$ for godwin... they'll run it back with Goodwin tho... Basically the same thing if you're asking Howie.

Comment

None of this really matters as long as Howie is here. I've got a 'QB whisperer' slightly above a new mascot on my list of this team's needs.

Comment

Working...
        X