Expanse Season 5 Episode 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expanse Season 5 Episode 4

I don't know how many people are watching this but holy fuck. Shit gets real when they start dropping asteroids down gravity wells. I admit I don't know what's going on in The Expanse half the time- and I've read the books- but this was way over the top. Best hard sci fi on TV.
    Last edited by Maniac; 12-27-2020, 03:03 AM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

All of us waiting for all the episodes to air (fuck you Jeff Bezos), so we can binge it later, thank you for the spoiler alert
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      All of us waiting for all the episodes to air (fuck you Jeff Bezos), so we can binge it later, thank you for the spoiler alert
      They launched the asteroids at the end of season 4 so didn't I consider it a spoiler to mention they were still in season five. Apologies if it was for anyone. There's a lot of other stuff going on. Almost too much to keep track of as usual.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It’s almost worth it just to look for the Bollywood Easter eggs.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
        X