X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun to your head

Top 10 draft pick or home playoff game?

choose or die.

Home playoff game. I have zero faith in any draft position.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Home playoff game. I have zero faith in any draft position.
      Right there with you.

Comment

Home playoff game. Not even close.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Even two humiliating blowout losses would not be sufficient to get Howie fired, so might as well root for the win. Can't believe Washington could lose to the Panthers today though.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            Even two humiliating blowout losses would not be sufficient to get Howie fired, so might as well root for the win. Can't believe Washington could lose to the Panthers today though.
            That be the problem. Washington D will shut down Panthers and O will score just enough.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

home playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post

That be the problem. Washington D will shut down Panthers and O will score just enough.
                Good god the panthers are horrendous on offense.

Comment

Home playoff game. That’s the entire point of being a fan.

Comment

Gun to my head? Point of being a fan... I want the draft pick.
                    having said that, it would also be exciting to see them win

Comment

Working...
                    X