Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ThE eAgLeS sHoUlD nOt HaVe DrAfTeD hUrTs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThE eAgLeS sHoUlD nOt HaVe DrAfTeD hUrTs.

Fuck out of here.

SiMpLeToN.

Dumb fuck.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

WhAt DiD wE lEaRn ToDaY?

Comment

That the Eagles shouldn't have drafted Hurts in the second round. Which was my original post.

I like the guy fine but he's a middle of the road talent.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Imagine that.. Hurts couldn't put the whole team including the shit defense on his shoulders and pull of a win huh. Hmmm so the QB needs a team around him to succeed go it. Hurts is playing better than Wentz but it's clear he doesn't have the talent Wentz does of Wentz gets right.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            That the Eagles shouldn't have drafted Hurts in the second round. Which was my original post.

I like the guy fine but he's a middle of the road talent.
            Nope. You're a Hurtsman. Own it.

Comment

Hurts will work as a backup. Wentz just needs to get his shit together. Whatever problems he has in the locker room, he needs to deal with them from day one of the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Hurts will work as a backup. Wentz just needs to get his shit together. Whatever problems he has in the locker room, he needs to deal with them from day one of the offseason.
                Nope. You too. Eat a dick. There's no locker room issues.

Comment

None of us know if there or there are not locker room issues. But we all know this team is a mess, and QB is just part of it.
                  ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Andy Dalton is clearly an elite QB. I wonder if they can sign him in the offseason?
                    Last edited by Snakebitten; 12-27-2020, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      Andy Dalton is clearly an elite QB. I wonder if they can sign him in the offseason?
                      bwah
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I saw a lot of peacocking on here early in this game. By the fourth quarter, they all scurried under the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

Nope. You too. Eat a dick. There's no locker room issues.
                          Says the guy who lied about being a hard ass manager who told his bosses like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Says the guy who lied about being a hard ass manager who told his bosses like it is.
                            Wrong again, chief. Bwahahahaha.

Comment

You all are idiots. The rookie wasn’t good enough in his 3rd start ever. Wentz is still damaged goods and is still gone after this season. Don’t know what else to tell you.

Comment

Working...
                              X