Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pederson continues to ignore the run...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pederson continues to ignore the run...

....a second time against this defense his fucking ass needs to go.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I’m not sure what game you’re watching. 18 runs to 12 passes in the first half. The offense cooled off when they went run-run-run on a 3 and out.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I’m not sure what game you’re watching. 18 runs to 12 passes in the first half. The offense cooled off when they went run-run-run on a 3 and out.

how many of the runs were Hurts on a broken pass play?

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post

how many of the runs were Hurts on a broken pass play?
        2-3?

Comment

2-3?
          Looks like 4. So it’s 14 run, 16 pass

Comment

Looks like 4. So it’s 14 run, 16 pass
            I think there’s been more than 1 designed run/read-option. Either way I’d hardly call 16 to 14 ignoring the run.

Comment

I think there’s been more than 1 designed run/read-option. Either way I’d hardly call 16 to 14 ignoring the run.
              When your defense is as bad as ours is, you need to focus on the run and the clock. His refusal to do that cost us in the first half at least 7 points.

i will say...it looks like it won’t matter, the defense is just too depleted and Jim isn’t adjusting at all

Comment

Also the run/read options are call runs in the Play by play vs “scramble”
                Last edited by DJCon57; 12-27-2020, 07:24 PM.

Comment

When your defense is as bad as ours is, you need to focus on the run and the clock. His refusal to do that cost us in the first half at least 7 points.

i will say...it looks like it won’t matter, the defense is just too depleted and Jim isn’t adjusting at all
                  IMO the solution is to score. Hurts is averaging 13 yards/pass and 10 yards/rush. Sanders is under 4 yards/carry. Putting the ball in Hurts’s hands is the way to get back into this game.

Comment

Doug went three and out on three runs in the first half after the Jackson TD and on their first possession of the second. Maybe Sanders should produce and he could run it more. Miles is ok but is a change of pace back and not someone you can pound. He's like Westbrook, completely overrated by the fans because he can make some plays but is never going to be a 20 carry a game guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                      Doug went three and out on three runs in the first half after the Jackson TD and on their first possession of the second. Maybe Sanders should produce and he could run it more. Miles is ok but is a change of pace back and not someone you can pound. He's like Westbrook, completely overrated by the fans because he can make some plays but is never going to be a 20 carry a game guy.
                      Dont totally disagree, but Sanders should have gotten more than 7 carries after the 1st qtr.
                      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I watched them run on 1st and 2nd down. Fail on 3rd and 4 and I couldn't help but think of all the "Duhg abandoned THE RUN" posts. There are so many better things to rip him for.

Comment

Working...
                        X