If the Eagles show up next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Eagles show up next week

And beat Washington - they let Dallas or the Giants into the playoffs. Sickening

They shouldn't play any player not projected to be on the team next year. Need to see what you have in the young players and take the L. Winning the game makes zero sense whatsoever. Djax, Alshon, and whoever the fuck else won't be here shouldn't be deactivated. Bring up all the rooks and practice squad players and fuck Dallas in the process. Win win

Comment

Start Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        They shouldn't play any player not projected to be on the team next year. Need to see what you have in the young players and take the L. Winning the game makes zero sense whatsoever. Djax, Alshon, and whoever the fuck else won't be here shouldn't be deactivated. Bring up all the rooks and practice squad players and fuck Dallas in the process. Win win
        Let Duce coach.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

winning next week would be dumb . It's possible that #3 is in play. I don't think this team can win tho
          Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-27-2020, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Start JJAW.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Start JJAW.
              jjaw huntley prince wanogho... etc etc and so forth

Comment

Start JJAW.
                Bwah
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

They'll win it because its a winnable game at home. Hurts has been thrown into a tough spot trying to salvage their season on the road, because Wentz sucks so bad, in games that no one thought they would win anyway. GB, AZ, DAL, on the road and NO at home. What did people expect? This was the Bataan Death March of the season and he gave them a chance. Maybe if Carson could beat the Bengals, Washington or the Giants they would still have a shot. Let's win it, cement Jalen as the QB and save our SB winning coach. Give Dallas the division, a first place schedule next year and a worse draft pick and then we can watch them get destroyed by TB12. These were all the reasons people were saying we shouldn't win the division so let them have it and then we're in better shape for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

Let Duce coach.
                    Agreed. I really don't understand people that say Doug is a good coach. They were killing Dallas with the run game. The fell behind he panicked and completely abandoned the run game. He is cluless as to how to win games by scheming what works. They say Wentz is stubborn I guess he got it from somewhere!!

I'd like to see 11 with a coach that knows how keep calling plays that is killing the other team. Doug is average at best. Players like him bc he is a nice guy but he is just not smart as a play caller period.

Comment

Agreed. I really don't understand people that say Doug is a good coach. They were killing Dallas with the run game. The fell behind he panicked and completely abandoned the run game. He is cluless as to how to win games by scheming what works. They say Wentz is stubborn I guess he got it from somewhere!!

I'd like to see 11 with a coach that knows how keep calling plays that is killing the other team. Doug is average at best. Players like him bc he is a nice guy but he is just not smart as a play caller period.
                      When Andy left and went to Kansas City they took they personnel decision making away from him. Ultimately he succeeded.

When Doug leaves, if he gets a job where he focuses on executive responsibilities and man management and give him good coordinators, he will succeed away from Philadelphia.

The Eagles organization is a dumpster fire.

Comment

When Andy left and went to Kansas City they took they personnel decision making away from him. Ultimately he succeeded.

When Doug leaves, if he gets a job where he focuses on executive responsibilities and man management and give him good coordinators, he will succeed away from Philadelphia.

The Eagles organization is a dumpster fire.
                        Hey might but Doug doesn't want an OC and even if he does he won't give up play calling so and OC won't help him.

Man management?? Doug can't call a competant full 60 minute game and we are expecting he will be able to pull double duty as coach and GM lol Doubt it

Comment

Hey might but Doug doesn't want an OC and even if he does he won't give up play calling so and OC won't help him.

Man management?? Doug can't call a competant full 60 minute game and we are expecting he will be able to pull double duty as coach and GM lol Doubt it
                          Do you even know what man management means?

Seriously. Are you like 13 years old?

https://www.lifehack.org/785437/people-management

By all accounts, Doug’s player still love playing for him.
                          Last edited by RSE; 12-29-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Very rare circumstance but I'm truly hoping for an L next week. But want to see a good effort.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                            X