Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to be fucking kidding me

Nm

Honestly...who cares man!? I’m actually relieved. Thankgod this fuckin season is over. It has been a complete embarrassment from game 1 up to and including that last PI. Offsides, false starts, holds, offsides some more, false starts some more, offsides again, more false starts and blah blah blah

Pederson is a bottom 3 coach and roseman is a bottom 2 GM

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
      Honestly...who cares man!? I’m actually relieved. Thankgod this fuckin season is over. It has been a complete embarrassment from game 1 up to and including that last PI. Offsides, false starts, holds, offsides some more, false starts some more, offsides again, more false starts and blah blah blah

They should both be walking home from Dallas

Comment

My post was about the fumble standing as called.

I certainly care. Again, I respect your passion, but there’s no way Pederson is a bottom 3 coach. Roseman does need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I certainly care. Again, I respect your passion, but there’s no way Pederson is a bottom 3 coach. Roseman does need to go.
          I just want a coach that doesn’t come from the Andy Reid tree. You know someone that remembers the 6 times you ran the ball worked pretty well so maybe do it some more.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post

I just want a coach that doesn’t come from the Andy Reid tree. You know someone that remembers the 6 times you ran the ball worked pretty well so maybe do it some more.
            I’ll bite here. Andy Reid and Doug Pederson are the last two non-Belichick coaches to win the SB. There is nothing wrong with a coach from that tree.

Comment

I know it was bro...I’m just glad this season is over. If I allow myself to care then I’ll have a brain aneurysm. And yes man pederson is a bottom 3 coach. I always felt he got way too much credit for the SB. Foles called the Philly special, not this asshole coach

Comment

I know it was bro...I’m just glad this season is over. If I allow myself to care then I’ll have a brain aneurysm. And yes man pederson is a bottom 3 coach. I always felt he got way too much credit for the SB. Foles called the Philly special, not this asshole coach
                I’ll give Pederson some credit for the other 34 points.

IMO it’s impossible that Pederson got too much credit for the Super Bowl. For 3 years people have been saying they won because of Reich. DeFillippo used to be part of the reason they won too, but that talk has quieted down since he’s had 3 jobs in 3 years.

Comment

I’ll give Pederson some credit for the other 34 points.

IMO it’s impossible that Pederson got too much credit for the Super Bowl. For 3 years people have been saying they won because of Reich. DeFillippo used to be part of the reason they won too, but that talk has quieted down since he’s had 3 jobs in 3 years.
                  DeFillippo was just a small piece. An important piece but small nonetheless. 2017 was all Reich. Pederson is trash and nothing he does will change that for me bro

Comment

DeFillippo was just a small piece. An important piece but small nonetheless. 2017 was all Reich. Pederson is trash and nothing he does will change that for me bro
                    Reich’s team blew a 17 point second half lead today and may miss the playoffs because of it.
                    Last edited by RSE; 12-27-2020, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Reich’s team blew a 17 point second half lead today and may miss the playoffs because of it.
                      I fear we live in a world in which every head coach sucks. Just in the NFC East, there are two SB-winning head coaches who suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Hah...reichs team is also 10-5 with a 37 yr old QB. At least they have talent and a future. This shitbag team is dead in the water and will remain that way until asshole Doug and bitch howie leave

doug is a loser

Comment

Hah...reichs team is also 10-5 with a 37 yr old QB. At least they have talent and a future. This shitbag team is dead in the water and will remain that way until asshole Doug and bitch howie leave

doug is a loser
                          Maybe if you give Pederson a good GM like Reich has, Pederson will also post something like a 10-5 record?

Comment

doug is a loser
                            I’m sure that while he’s laying on his yacht in the Caribbean this February, Doug will be tormented that you think he’s a loser.

Comment

Maybe if you give Pederson a good GM like Reich has, Pederson will also post something like a 10-5 record?
                              colts are a more talented team and next week will need at least 1 team to lose just to get in the playoffs. Big fan of Reich and wish he was still in Philly but the Reich Reacharounders are silly.

Pederson finally had a legit shit year, this will be the first meaningless week 17 in 4 years unless you count the one where the 1 seed was already locked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X