You have to be fucking kidding me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I’m sure that while he’s laying on his yacht in the Caribbean this February, Doug will be tormented that you think he’s a loser.
    Cool...good for Doug and good for you man! How will I ever sleep knowing RSE disapproves of my thoughts on our asshole head coach?! Clown

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

colts are a more talented team and next week will need at least 1 team to lose just to get in the playoffs. Big fan of Reich and wish he was still in Philly but the Reich Reacharounders are silly.

Pederson finally had a legit shit year, this will be the first meaningless week 17 in 4 years unless you count the one where the 1 seed was already locked up.
      This. I can't buy the argument that Pederson is the Brett Brown of the NFL.

Comment

If you don’t see that the problem is lack of talent your eyes are not open. I don’t think you can grade Doug with this roster so I’m willing to stick with the only coach to win a super bowl in team history. The roster construction is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          If you don’t see that the problem is lack of talent your eyes are not open. I don’t think you can grade Doug with this roster so I’m willing to stick with the only coach to win a super bowl in team history. The roster construction is awful.
          Honestly, his lapse into pass after pass was frankly inexcusable in my view. There was plenty of time left in the late third Q to keep running. He kept passing.
          DB

Comment

Working...
          X