Wentz needs to go home this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz needs to go home this summer

Work his ass off, get his mechanics straight, and take back his job.

Reagor needs some big time coaching as well. He has Jagoff written all over him,

Give up hunting.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

And stop focusing on food trucks and AO1 he can't multitask

Comment

This division is shit. Dak won’t be back next fall, Washington envies our quarterback situation, and the Vagiants are crap. And we will have a fourth place schedule. No damn way should we lose the division next season.

Comment

He’s got to get his head screwed on straight first.

I don’t think he wins this game with this supporting cast today but I am up for a fair competition for the starting role.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Get his mechanics straight?
            Bwahahahahahhahahaha.
            That's good shit right there.

Comment

Gonna take more than Wentz getting his game right to fix this mess. I’m not sure where I’d start. I kid. I kid. I would start with Howie.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I anticipate that something like this will happen. Wentz has taken everything like a champ this year.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  I anticipate that something like this will happen. Wentz has taken everything like a champ this year.
                  They really need to hit on some picks. The jjaw-reagor pick killed them.

Comment

Pederson should be gone. Despicable coaching... He was an F- this season in all aspects. It’s not an eagles game anymore without ten penalties and a couple Presnap penalties pushing them out of field goal range. He refuses to ever use his first half timeouts in situations where they clearly need to. The offense is sloppy and the inability to better the roster is also a huge problem. Howie Roseman taking Raegor over Jefferson is just comically incompetent. He shouldn’t be allowed CLOSE to the draft selections this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X