Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooo hooo...we now currently hold the 6th pick in the draft!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo hooo...we now currently hold the 6th pick in the draft!!!!

...pending next week’s results we could slide up as far as the #3 !!!!!!!

Woooooo!!!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

chase

Comment

Since they are unable to play themselves, they need to draft a corner so they can stop teams that actually have quality wideouts.

Comment

Didn’t think I’d be hoping that Washington can clinch the division at the Coop in week 17 but here we are. It would not be as sickening as a win that can cost them up to 5 slots in the draft AND let one of Dallas/NY in - I know it’s not the case for some but I hate Washington the least of the 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          Didn’t think I’d be hoping that Washington can clinch the division at the Coop in week 17 but here we are. It would not be as sickening as a win that can cost them up to 5 slots in the draft AND let one of Dallas/NY in - I know it’s not the case for some but I hate Washington the least of the 3
          have to lose. To go through a season this bad. At least come out of it with a top five pick.

Comment

I have zero doubt they will win and say 'this is something we can build off for next season, there are no quitters in this locker room, blah, blah, blah'.

Comment

We definitely taking an L in ChickenFinancial.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I could definitely see this team beating Washington if Haskins plays. That guy is horrendous.

Comment

Two words: Jon Harris. Two more words: Canadian Fireman.
                  DB

Comment

What difference will it make what their draft position is? The same "unqualified to judge talent" GM will be making the pick and he'll surely choose someone that will have other GM's scratching their heads because Howie always believes he's smarter than everyone else in picking a player that no one else would choose in that position.

Comment

Top five draft pick for those guys is like RSE’s favorite tits and Rutgers saying.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
                        What difference will it make what their draft position is? The same "unqualified to judge talent" GM will be making the pick and he'll surely choose someone that will have other GM's scratching their heads because Howie always believes he's smarter than everyone else in picking a player that no one else would choose in that position.
                        the pick # matters - less likely to screw up a top 10 pick even with Howie. I will print this out and eat it in April I'm sure

Comment

Gotta start studfeld Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                            I look at it as a second chance at the playoffs for Alex Smith, helps digest the horrid thought of pulling for WFT but that's easier to swallow than the Cowboys getting in.
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                            X