Put that coffee down, Hurtsmen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put that coffee down, Hurtsmen!!

I see a lot of people on here placing the blame on many things. Let's not conveniently forget the quarterback. Remember him? Street ball is entertaining to watch for a game or two but you cannot maintain this over a full season. Defenses will eventually catch up. Secondaries will eventually start picking off your inaccurate passes and prevent you from running. Regardless if it's against an average defense like Dallas. Eventually, you're going to have to be a quarterback.

I agree, QB has been the biggest issue all year long. Question is how do they get Wentz to stop playing street ball and throwing inaccurate passes? And don't anybody say the M word!

Comment

I don't disagree with any of your 47 posts re Wentz should be in the mix and given a chance to prove himself. But when you call what Hurts was doing "street ball" you completely lose me and also are tinging your criticism with your own apparent bias. Was it "street ball" when Wentz ran around looking for time and then made inaccurate passes? Or is only Hurts who for some reason is the only QB who should be accused of "street ball?"
      DB

Comment

I think this sums it up perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          I don't disagree with any of your 47 posts re Wentz should be in the mix and given a chance to prove himself. But when you call what Hurts was doing "street ball" you completely lose me and also are tinging your criticism with your own apparent bias. Was it "street ball" when Wentz ran around looking for time and then made inaccurate passes? Or is only Hurts who for some reason is the only QB who should be accused of "street ball?"
          The more I teach you, the less you learn. Take the L, D Bulb.

Comment

Working...
          X