Reagor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagor

Has the worst statistics of any of the first eleven wide receivers taken in this year’s draft, seven of whom were taken after him (e.g. Jefferson, Higgins, Aiyuk, Claypool, all of whom are killing it), plus CeeDee Lamb who HowLo could have traded up for.

To be fair Reagor has exactly the same amount of receptions and yards as KJ Hamler, but Hamler has 3 TDs to Reagor’s miserable 1.

My big concern is he looks like doesn’t give a shit.

I hate people with bad body language and Reagor has bad body language. He always seems disinterested.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      I hate people with bad body language and Reagor has bad body language. He always seems disinterested.
      That syndrome appears to be common affliction for Philly WRs.......our WRs have sucked for too long.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The last play of the first half yesterday sums up what a waste of pick this bum is..

Comment

Reagor is just the exclamation point on why Howie needs to go. He has only made bad decisions at WR since signing Jeffery to a one-year deal before 2017.

The Jeffery and Jackson contracts are the kind of albatross contracts that are rare in the NFL. They overshadow how bad the Golden Tate trade was.

This is a tangent, but I can’t believe there was a point in time when people thought the biggest problem with this team was that they had both Ertz and Goedert. Meanwhile Jeffery and Jackson were constantly in and out of the lineup.

Comment

Kind of baffling that Howie had an objectively good 2 offseason stretch of moves that they don't win a Super Bowl without. Talk about blind squirrel finding a nut.

Comment

Why anyone would draft a skill position player out of the cesspool which is Baylor is beyond me. Their best skill position players in the pros have been RGIII and Del Shofner, I shit you not. Del Shofner was before integration.

It’s a shit school with outlaw sports programs funded by oil men boosters.

Comment

reagor went to tcu

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  reagor went to tcu
                  And, scene. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                    Kind of baffling that Howie had an objectively good 2 offseason stretch of moves that they don't win a Super Bowl without. Talk about blind squirrel finding a nut.
                    That's why I was reluctant to jump on the "Fire Howie" train. 16-17 were unsustainably great. I was willing to put up with some questionable moves (trading for Tate, extending Jackson, all the money at DT). 2020 was the last straw.

This is anecdotal but I got the impression that, up until last year, homer type fans had started regarding Howie as some master of lopsided deals. I'm referring mostly to the idea that he was going to trade for Clowney and Ramsey in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

That's why I was reluctant to jump on the "Fire Howie" train. 16-17 were unsustainably great. I was willing to put up with some questionable moves (trading for Tate, extending Jackson, all the money at DT). 2020 was the last straw.

This is anecdotal but I got the impression that, up until last year, homer type fans had started regarding Howie as some master of lopsided deals. I'm referring mostly to the idea that he was going to trade for Clowney and Ramsey in 2019.
                      Joe Banner would let somebody sleep with his wife before he would accept a dead money cap hit. That’s why he was so loathed by the players, because he would give them all their guaranteed money up front and by the time they reached 30 it was hit the bricks. That is exactly what happened with TO and it was the beginning of the end for the haberdasher.

Howie I believe was like that for a while. Remember in 2017 Wentz was in year two of his rookie deal so Howie had plenty of cap room. He got enamored with pushing the cap money hits off into the future. You know who else has been doing that for ages? The Cowboys, and it has won them jack shit.

Comment

The drafts are the most egregious to me. Howie saw the team as contenders so he spent and kicked the can down the road and basically whiffed on everything. That can be sort of rationalized to me. The hurts pick was either blatantly arrogant or ignorant or both, however you want to look at it. The drafts alone should be enough to get him fired. I know there are going to be misses but continually going about it in this manner. If you aren't going to take the chalk, something has to hit and hit big and obviously that hasn't been the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

The drafts are the most egregious to me. Howie saw the team as contenders so he spent and kicked the can down the road and basically whiffed on everything. That can be sort of rationalized to me. The hurts pick was either blatantly arrogant or ignorant or both, however you want to look at it. The drafts alone should be enough to get him fired. I know there are going to be misses but continually going about it in this manner. If you aren't going to take the chalk, something has to hit and hit big and obviously that hasn't been the case.
                          Absolutely.

Luckily this team is drafting high enough in 2021 that it will be hard to make another WTF pick. I don't follow college football, but I'd imagine that neither Chase, Smith, nor Surtain would be a WTF pick.

Just looking at mock drafts, it seems like Parsons could be a WTF pick, but I don't think Howie would ever go LB in the top 10.

Comment

Absolutely.

Luckily this team is drafting high enough in 2021 that it will be hard to make another WTF pick. I don't follow college football, but I'd imagine that neither Chase, Smith, nor Surtain would be a WTF pick.

Just looking at mock drafts, it seems like Parsons could be a WTF pick, but I don't think Howie would ever go LB in the top 10.
                            Well, I said that last year when Jefferson was available. And Howie picks Reagor. So don’t put anything by him.
                            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
                            X