X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This offense can seriously go fuck itself

I'm losing my patience over here.

Wentz looks tight....

....with a touch of “deer in headlights”.

He needs some rhythm....whole thing is looking jittery
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

And Dik is finding his rhythm
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I hate it when Dik finds his rhythm...

Comment

On this drive they are....Eagles have had chances, right now they are inviting the chicken
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            And Dik is finding his rhythm
            That's what happens when Dik doesn't pay anything for his piks.

Comment

You prefer slow, deep, and abnormal?
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

dodging bullets like Neo

Comment

More like shallow spotty and ineffective

Comment

Sounds like you've been watching my "leaked" videos

Comment

Working...
                    X