Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Carson Wentz go down as the biggest Bust in Eagles history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Carson Wentz go down as the biggest Bust in Eagles history?

I say "no" due to his contributions in 2017. But after that contract, if he never regains form as an Eagle ...

Damn. We were all expecting the Birds to be a Superbowl contender for a decade and likely win one or two more.

So fucking disappointing.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

It's SO HARD not to think the Canadian fireman is the worst but that's my first instinct and am open to discussion....there are SO many to choose from

my bad, I re-read and see it's not about the draft pick but BUSTerness

Hard to argue against Carson as biggest bust...

he has that same "good grief" Charlie Brown look on his face much like McNabb would get.

Last edited by Cheesesteak; 12-28-2020, 09:32 PM.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Our fans, ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        I say "no" due to his contributions in 2017. But after that contract, if he never regains form as an Eagle ...

Damn. We were all expecting the Birds to be a Superbowl contender for a decade and likely win one or two more.

HOLY CRAP. GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

THERE HAVE BEEN DOZENS TO CHOOSE FROM IN PAST 40 ODD YEARS SINCE I'VE HAD TICKETS.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          Our fans, ladies and gentlemen.
          You getting trolled

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HOLY CRAP. GIVE HIM A CHANCE.
            Are you optimistic?
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

You getting trolled
              I wish. I know a couple who do it but I think this cat is being serious.
              Last edited by Snakebitten; 12-28-2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

In my opinion, nobody who was on the 2017 roster will ever go down as the biggest bust in Eagles history. Period - end of story.

Comment

Title of the post is dumb, but I feel the same way as you've mentioned. We joke about new norm but I believed it - thanks to Howie, the new norm is really just the new gold standard.

Comment

Are you optimistic?
                    MORE LIKE CONFIDENT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X