Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    F'N HATE REM. CAN'T GET THRU TWO NOTES.

TO ME A STREET BALLER WAS BRETT FAVRERER.
    Yeah! Mississippi white trash! Street Baller Woooooo!

Comment

I want Jerome Brown on my Street Ball defense
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Do you mean QB or Eagle?.. if Eagle I would say Buddy Ryan...he lived,loved and promoted street ball....46 defense, bounty bowl,......hell, he was the Roller Ball king of Street Ball.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

WHEN I WAS GROWING UP WE PLAYED TACKLE FOOTBALL ON ASPHALT IN T-SHIRTS AND SHORTS....ALWAYS BLOODY AFTER EVERY GAME.....

THAT IS A REAL STREET BALLER. YO.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

WHEN I WAS GROWING UP WE PLAYED TACKLE FOOTBALL ON ASPHALT IN T-SHIRTS AND SHORTS....ALWAYS BLOODY AFTER EVERY GAME.....

Yep, growing up in P-Burg, out of bounds was a car mirror or bumper. Those 74’ LTDs were a bitch.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Tim Rossovich

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

Yep, growing up in P-Burg, out of bounds was a car mirror or bumper. Those 74’ LTDs were a bitch.
                MY DAD'S OLD WORK VAN TOOK A BEATING. MANY BODIES SMASHED AGAINST THE SIDE OF IT OUT OF BOUNDS.

YOU WEREN'T PLAYING HARD ENOUGH UNLESS YOU WERE BLEEDING SOMEPLACE.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-31-2020, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Tackle football on asphalt is insane. Did play some pick up tackle on grass at twenty and only got one concussion. Went up to catch a pass and got my legs taken out from behind. Banged the the fuck out of my skull. Brief blackout. But made the catch!
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Tackle football on asphalt is insane. Did play some pick up tackle on grass at twenty and only got one concussion. Went up to catch a pass and got my legs taken out from behind. Banged the the fuck out of my skull. Brief blackout. But made the catch!
                    WE PLAYED FOOTALL IN A CEMETERY WHICH WAS A LOT OF FUN, USING TOMBSTONES AS OUT OF BOUNDS, OR THE STONES IN THE FIELD OF PLAY AS BLOCKERS OR 'SHIELDS' FROM BEING TACKLED.
                    I ONCE GOT TACKLED ON SOME BROKEN GLASS THAT WAS EVERYWHERE AND THATS HOW I RECEIVED MY 10 STITCH SCAR ON MY KNEE, AND YEA I FINISHED THE GAME. JUST TAPED IT UP.

GOOD TIMES.

THESE PROS GET A STUBBED TOE AND DON'T PLAY FOR WEEKS.

Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-03-2021, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X