Here's How Rat Poison Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's How Rat Poison Works

A member of my family sent me this "article" that was sent to them from the internet:

IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS ONE
    COPS TAKE A KNEE THEN WALK OUT ON REDSKINS LEAVING THEM STRANDED IN THEIR LOCKER ROOM OVERNIGHT . . .

The Washington Redskins allowed 11 of their players to take a knee for the National Anthem Monday night, enraging fans and local law enforcement in Philadelphia. After the game, the 14 officers assigned to seeing the team safely to their bus decided to show them the same respect they ’ re showing our veterans.

The men lined up in front of the door, took a knee, put a fist in the air and shouted Blue Lives Matter! . Then the captain informed them that they were on their own and the cop ‘s walked out. With nobody to make sure they weren ’ t mauled by angry fans, the Skins decided to hunker down for the night and have a little slumber party right in their locker room instead.

Because they had no other choice. Their buses sitting right outside and a long ride ahead of them, it wasn ’ t until after 5 AM when tailgating closes at the stadium that the team was safe enough to start their long-haul back to DC.

The Philadelphia Police Department released a statement that those officers are on the stadium payroll during games and therefore not subject to disciplinary action. Stadium officials say the matter will be handled internally. In other words, good job, fellas. Show those entitled brats how things really work.

When I pointed out to my family member that: (A) the Eagles didn't play the Washington team last week, they play them next week; (B) the Eagles were in Dallas playing the Cowboys; (C) no fans have been allowed in the stands for most of the games this year, and certainly no tailgating; and (D) despite the efforts of Igglephans, tailgating does not extend to 5.00am.

The response? "Well, this probably happened when the Washington team played the Eagles earlier this season (it didn't) or maybe in a previous season." The rat poison of confirmation bias is so strong that people believe what is sent to them even when it is demonstrably false.

DB

Did they send you the article before or after they donned full tactical gear and marched to the pizza parlor to forcibly rescue the child sex slaves which were being held hostage by Hillary?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hunter Biden and Christina Lurie are close friends from way back. Laugh if you want. but it's real.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        Did they send you the article before or after they donned full tactical gear and marched to the pizza parlor to forcibly rescue the child sex slaves which were being held hostage by Hillary?
        I thought they ate the child sex slaves?
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
        X