Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwanz taking 2021 off

Per ESPN
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Good time to get out of Philly, cap hell, shallow talent pool, and not a lot leadership that knows how to get more.

im thinking there is also more going on behind the scenes.......could be the first domino.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

so no change from 2020 then.
      DB

Comment

bring someone in who is aggressive...of course the DLine is OK...secondary blows...no value at LB...who they gonna get to oversee that mess?

Comment

Thanks for memories, Jim.
          Please take your wide 9, sticks coverage, shitty linebackers, and hybrid safeties who can't cover or tackle with you.
          Also, could you also take Morninghweg, Scangarello, and Taylor? Thanks

Comment

Yeah I saw this and good riddance.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Especially their inability of most to make a fucking tackle when it really mattered

Comment

Best DC of the past 20 years.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

This isn't necessarily good news.
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 01-02-2021, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    Cmon AV...this is fantastic news! I’m tired of the hollow rankings that would fool everyone into thinking this defense was actually worth a damn. When they needed a stop the most, they failed. When they needed to get off the field on the 3rd down in crucial situations, they failed. They would almost always give up an 80+ yard drive directly after the offense scored. Constant offsides penalties and could barely scrape together a turnover or two. And that’s just to name a few of the things wrong!

Comment

Flipping a coin.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yeah. I won't miss that 3rd down camp out at the sticks defense but I'm also not sure I trust them to hire someone better. Not too upset about it. Glad Doug will likely be back.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          Best DC of the past 20 years.
                          Juan Castillo
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Yeah. I won't miss that 3rd down camp out at the sticks defense but I'm also not sure I trust them to hire someone better. Not too upset about it. Glad Doug will likely be back.
                            That’s where I am. I do miss the blitz happy days of JJ and turnovers. Not sure if blitz happy works as well as it used too though.
                            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Flipping a coin.
                              FLIPPING HIM THE BIRD AS HE DRIVES AWAY....SEE YA.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X