Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per Mort: Wentz Will Request Trade

Relationship with Doug is "fractured beyond repair."

Good for him!! Hopefully he goes to Indy and becomes an MVP under a good coach who was the real architect of our only SB chip. This will also expose pederson for the fraud he truly is..

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
      Good for him!! Hopefully he goes to Indy and becomes an MVP under a good coach who was the real architect of our only SB chip. This will also expose pederson for the fraud he truly is..
      I personally will root for Wentz to succeed wherever he goes. Hopefully both he and Hurts will be Top 10 QBs for a decade to come.

Comment

YEAH WELL ANYONE CAN REQUEST ANYTHING THEY WANT, DOESN'T MEAN THEY GET IT.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-03-2021, 12:55 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          True, but I see no way that the Birds bring back both Wentz and Doug.

They seem committed to bringing back Doug AND Hurts has played well so it seems pretty obvious how this chapter will end.

Comment

I didn’t believe the rumors, but he is acting like a spoiled brat. Man up, admit you didn’t play well and commit to doing what it takes to win your job back. Or leave.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I requested that Christie Brinkley go out on a date with me. But once she got a restraining order I stopped asking.
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                I didn’t believe the rumors, but he is acting like a spoiled brat. Man up, admit you didn’t play well and commit to doing what it takes to win your job back. Or leave.
                I feel the same way. I'm not giving Doug a free pass in this shit show, far from it, but Wentz's reaction just rubs me the wrong way as it comes across like he doesn't take any responsibility for his piss-poor play this season. Instead of working hard to improve his game in the off-season and earning the starting position the optics make it look like he wants to take his ball and go home. It makes him look soft and spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I requested that Christie Brinkley go out on a date with me. But once she got a restraining order I stopped asking.
                  BWAH!

Comment

That’s exactly what a hard ass manager like one-half to the two man team would say.

Comment

Not sure about these reports, the ESPN guys will drop anything on a Sunday morning and attach “league sources” to it. Gives them an off-season full of material.

remember when Schefter reported Condoleezza Rice was a HC candidate?

Comment

Working...
                      X