• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Eagles fans...

GMEN or the WFT?

wft

Comment

I was afraid of that. Then you would rather lose?

Comment

what good would winning this last game do for the eagles? I couldn't imagine being 6-10 and puffing my chest out

Comment

Originally posted by gmen4ever View Post
          I was afraid of that. Then you would rather lose?
          Yes, a higher draft pick, and how HIGHlarious for the NFL to have the team with no name in the playoffs! I hate seeing the birds lose but they made me numb this season
          Last edited by Big Little; 01-03-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

That’s fair, feel like the GMEN are backing in. Still would be nice to see what they could do next week against TB.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Yes, a higher draft pick, and how HIGHlarious for the NFL to have the team with no name in the playoffs! I hate seeing the birds lose but they made me numb this season
              I get that rationale, the Giants were awful, they put it together for 4 games then were awful again. Such a long drought.

Comment

SUSP

Comment

you can hope against hope... I don't think the eagles are playing to win tonight and maybe more than half the starters won't be playing

Comment

I get that rationale, the Giants were awful, they put it together for 4 games then were awful again. Such a long drought.
                    Have you noticed that DJ looks identical to Eli, haha Regardless whichever team gets in it is most likely a first-round exit.

Comment

WFFT. Rather have the higher draft pick.
                      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        you can hope against hope... I don't think the eagles are playing to win tonight and maybe more than half the starters won't be playing
                        Yes I heard that. There are a lot of giants fans that wish we would have lost today for the better draft pick, I just can’t get to that point. Good luck tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Have you noticed that DJ looks identical to Eli, haha Regardless whichever team gets in it is most likely a first-round exit.
                          Yes it’s weird. Opie like...lol but he’s cerebral like Eli and a better athlete. I like him as our QB, a lot of fans don’t. He needs some weapons.

Comment

Yes it’s weird. Opie like...lol but he’s cerebral like Eli and a better athlete. I like him as our QB, a lot of fans don’t. He needs some weapons.
                            100% Opie like hahaha I like Sterling and will always love Barkley from PSU days

Comment

Yes I heard that. There are a lot of giants fans that wish we would have lost today for the better draft pick, I just can’t get to that point. Good luck tonight.
                              That's because you've been living at that point since 2017. You're probably tired of gettleman wasting high picks. My team can't seem to draft so maybe having a better pick will increase their odds of adding talent

Comment

Working...
                              X