I’ve never seen an NFL team do that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve never seen an NFL team do that

Even the Jets fired Williams then won 2 games after that blitz against the Raiders. The Browns did a Sixers-style tank by just having bad players. Pulling a decent QB for a guy who has no business being on the field is the only blatant NFL tank I’ve ever seen.

If I was the Giants I would be pissed off right now. The WFT showed me nothing. I know it doesn't matter but that game was ripe for the taking, I have never see this division so horrid top to bottom.

Comment

if you were the giants you'd be pissed that you were a 6-10 team

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        Even the Jets fired Williams then won 2 games after that blitz against the Raiders. The Browns did a Sixers-style tank by just having bad players. Pulling a decent QB for a guy who has no business being on the field is the only blatant NFL tank I’ve ever seen.
        This was gomer in a nutshell! Gutless fuckin turd

said it before and I’ll say it again, I hate this fuckin clown more than I hated chip kelly

absolute disgrace

Comment

Had to pull Hurts. Would have won the game if he stayed in.
          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I don't understand why everyone is so mad about winning a meaningless game. They're all complaining about integrity and it being embarrassing but no one seemed to be complaining about integrity when the officials blatantly screwed the Eagles last week so they could get them out because they knew if they beat Dallas they were going to destroy Washington and then also screwed Dallas yesterday so that the Giants fans in the media and league office could get a NY playoff game. It was so obvious what the NFL was trying to do as well. Doug was coaching ultra conservatively to lose and the refs were trying to walk them down the field, like they did with the first TD drive, to keep them in it. Along with that we had Schwartz trying to fuck Pederson over since his plan to sabotage him for the last 5 years finally failed so he was, for once, actually calling the correct defense for the situation and opponent so Doug had no option but to sit Jalen. It was a masterful job by him to secure the 6 with all of that happening. NY, the league and their fans can go fuck themselves.
            Last edited by Lar6767; 01-04-2021, 07:13 AM.

Comment

No NFC east deserved to get in.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                I don't understand why everyone is so mad about winning a meaningless game. They're all complaining about integrity and it being embarrassing but no one seemed to be complaining about integrity when the officials blatantly screwed the Eagles last week so they could get them out because they knew if they beat Dallas they were going to destroy Washington and then also screwed Dallas yesterday so that the Giants fans in the media and league office could get a NY playoff game. It was so obvious what the NFL was trying to do as well. Doug was coaching ultra conservatively to lose and the refs were trying to walk them down the field, like they did with the first TD drive, to keep them in it. Along with that we had Schwartz trying to fuck Pederson over since his plan to sabotage him for the last 5 years finally failed so he was, for once, actually calling the correct defense for the situation and opponent so Doug had no option but to sit Jalen. It was a masterful job by him to secure the 6 with all of that happening. NY, the league and their fans can go fuck themselves.
                Wait a minute ... that quacker Hurts threw into the ground in front of a wide open Watkins on 4th and goal wasn't part of the conspiracy?
                Last edited by slag; 01-04-2021, 08:05 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  SO WHAT? FUCK THE VAGGIES....BRILLIANT MOVE.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X