Goodell should take the 6th pick away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodell should take the 6th pick away

That was fucking disgraceful. A playoff scenario is being impacted and you pull that shit???

Pretty much tells you that Doug and Howie are both coming back, too.

Sickening and disgusting.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-04-2021, 12:33 AM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I turned it off when he pulled Hurts. Never seen anything like that. Can't imagine what they players were thinking.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

HEY SLIZZ I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WHERE A GIANTS FAN. TO BE SO UPSET ABOUT THAT YOU MUST BE.
      . SCREW THE BLUE...WOOOOO!!!!
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        HEY SLIZZ I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WHERE A GIANTS FAN. TO BE SO UPSET ABOUT THAT YOU MUST BE.
        Didn’t realize you were a Danny Snyder fan. To be happy about that, you must be.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          I think you are missing the point. They basically quit against a division opponent. I couldn't care less about the Giants. I do care how it comes across to the players who were busting their ass trying to win. If they don't care then I don't care, but I think it's a bad look.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The best thing about Washington winning is, due to injuries, they are currently the worst team in the division. Smith, Gibson, and McLaurin shouldn't have even been playing last night. I get why they did but that team is screwed. I find it hard to believe any of those players get healthy on a short week.

The Six-win Giants won one of their last four games and they're blaming the Eagles? They did them a favor. They should send Doug a fruit basket.
            Last edited by Snakebitten; 01-04-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              The best thing about Washington winning is, due to injuries, they are currently the worst team in the division. Smith, Gibson, and McLaurin shouldn't have even been playing last night. I get why they did but that team is screwed. I find it hard to believe any of those players get healthy on a short week.

The Six-win Giants won one of their last four games and they're blaming the Eagles? They did them a favor. They should send Doug a fruit basket.
              I don’t give a fuck about the Giants. I care more about the 40 year investment I’ve made in the Eagles.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yeah ... I love that my neighbors are wringing out their cry-towels this morning, but I have a feeling they'll realize they have a better draft pick in about an hour or so and, to my dismay, they'll feel better.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I don’t give a fuck about the Giants. I care more about the 40 year investment I’ve made in the Eagles.
                  Explain to me what winning that game would have accomplished? You mentioned a 'playoff scenario is being impacted'. What does that have to do with this team? I'm confused.

Comment

THREAD HEADER SEZ IT ALL. TAKE AWAY THE 6TH PICK.
                    GAME DIDNT MEAN SHIT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, AND BY THE WAY IGGS WOULDNT HAVE THAT 6TH PICK IF THEY WON, WHICH WAS NO GUARANTEE WITH THIS QB.
                    SHIT, FORESKINS SHOULD GIVE THE IGGS A PICK.
                    FUCK A VAGGIE.....I LOVE IT.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-04-2021, 10:31 AM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Yeah ... I love that my neighbors are wringing out their cry-towels this morning, but I have a feeling they'll realize they have a better draft pick in about an hour or so and, to my dismay, they'll feel better.
                      If this shoe was on the other foot, I would be ok if the Eagles didn't make the playoffs and got a higher draft pick. They shouldn't rely on other teams to make the playoffs. They should have handled their business themselves. It's really that simple. It's disturbing that an Eagles fan thinks they should lose a draft pick because the Giants didn't get in. Oh well.

Comment

Explain to me what winning that game would have accomplished? You mentioned a 'playoff scenario is being impacted'. What does that have to do with this team? I'm confused.
                        Let’s put the fact that it’s flat out unethical aside, because that should end this conversation immediately.

The organization just told all the players they expect to play hard that their efforts were unimportant. The look on the faces last night of Kelce and the other linemen told me they felt the same.

I’m pretty much in lockstep with RSE about his perspective on management. I might say that this was an OK management decision from the picks, but a 0 of 10 for leadership.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

If this shoe was on the other foot, I would be ok if the Eagles didn't make the playoffs and got a higher draft pick. They shouldn't rely on other teams to make the playoffs. They should have handled their business themselves. It's really that simple. It's disturbing that an Eagles fan thinks they should lose a draft pick because the Giants didn't get in. Oh well.
                          If the shoe was on the other foot, you just played your best to finish with the best record possible. The Eagles didn’t do that.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I watched Wentz get knocked out of playoff game due to a cheap shot last year. I don't recall hearing much regarding ethics when that occurred. The NFL didn't even fine Clowney. As a result, this team panicked and drafted a backup quarterback that created controversy that shouldn't have existed. I really don't give a shit if this team is doing something 'unethical' to get a better pick. The NFL certainly doesn't care about this team.
                            Last edited by Snakebitten; 01-04-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

If the shoe was on the other foot, you just played your best to finish with the best record possible. The Eagles didn’t do that.
                              This team benched their franchise QB for a backup a month ago. We knew this season was over a long time ago. It's not like benching Hurts made a difference. The only completion in the first quarter came from Ward.

Comment

Working...
                              X