Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tankadelphia

Embarrassing
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I hope Lurie takes it in all holes from people he respects tonight and rethinks the decision to not clean house. I don’t even have words for how much I hate this team.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

If you believe what the local beat writers and Joe Banner are saying, it’s staying the same. Doug and Howie will both be back.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

No one who doesn’t know they’re coming back pulls this shit.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Lurie wont be able to make eye contact with Kraft during next week’s tea and biscuit meeting.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That was too blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              No one who doesn’t know they’re coming back pulls this shit.
              I doubt Lurie explicitly consented to it. Even if he thought he was keeping Doug when he woke this morning, the bad press -- which is going to be amplified ten fold because it's NY -- is going to force his hand.

I think Doug just coached his last game in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I doubt Lurie explicitly consented to it. Even if he thought he was keeping Doug when he woke this morning, the bad press -- which is going to be amplified ten fold because it's NY -- is going to force his hand.

Please let this be true!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I like where your head’s at, but there is no way. I wish nothing good for any of them until this thing is blown up.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                  X