X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wailings, lamentations, ...

and speculations about Gomer engaging in kamikaze behavior

https://nypost.com/2021/01/03/giants...-nate-sudfeld/

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I have to admit, this puts a huge smile on my face! I hate the shitbag giants as much as dallas
    Last edited by birds586; 01-04-2021, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      and speculations about Gomer engaging in kamikaze behavior

https://nypost.com/2021/01/03/giants...-nate-sudfeld/
      WAH WAH WAH....SHUT UP... SHOVE SOME COTTON IN AND STOP WHINING YA ASSHOLES. HAHAHAHA.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This Giants whining is making my day. Fuck them. They should thank the Eagles - Our loss improved the Giants draft spot by at least 8 spots while we only improved ours by 3.

Comment

Sometimes I'm amazed by the things that NFL players say. Yes, Doug Pederson was trying to get himself fired by securing a higher draft pick, which the owner obviously signed off on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            This Giants whining is making my day. Fuck them. They should thank the Eagles - Our loss improved the Giants draft spot by at least 8 spots while we only improved ours by 3.
            SHELI MANNING...."THAT'S WHY WE HATE THE EAGLES"....HAHAHAHAHA... HE JUST DOESN'T GET IT...

WE LOVE TO BE HATED.... THIS IS PHILLY, WE EAT THAT SHIT UP......LIKE THE HEEL IN RASSLIN....
            BRING IT ON YA PANSY PIECE OF SHIT VAGGIANT GOOBER LOOKIN DOUCHEBAG. HAHAHAHA....WOOOOOO!

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

SHELI MANNING...."THAT'S WHY WE HATE THE EAGLES"....HAHAHAHAHA... HE JUST DOESN'T GET IT...

WE LOVE TO BE HATED.... THIS IS PHILLY, WE EAT THAT SHIT UP......LIKE THE HEEL IN RASSLIN....
              BRING IT ON YA PANSY PIECE OF SHIT VAGGIANT GOOBER LOOKIN DOUCHEBAG. HAHAHAHA....WOOOOOO!

No one likes us
              No one likes us
              No one likes us
              We don’t care
              We’re from Philly fuckin Philly
              No one likes us
              We don’t care
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Giants trotted out GENO SMITH a couple years ago in weeks 16 and 17 and benched 2 time super bowl winner Slack Jawed Eli.

everyone can fuck off. Tanking happens every year

Comment

Working...
                X