I'm just glad it's over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just glad it's over

Horrible season to go with a horrible year. Hopefully Roseman sees the light and resigns. Probably not happening...

Howie is going to look like a complete moron this draft regardless. If he drafts the wideout they so badly need, it's going to show everyone that he knows he screwed up the last two drafts. If he passes on the wideout, Chase or Smith will most likely go to another NFC team and he will once again look like a complete moron. He really can't win.

As much as Chase and Smith are projected to be really good, it's going to be very difficult to top Justin Jefferson (and DK Metcalf).

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      Howie is going to look like a complete moron this draft regardless. If he drafts the wideout they so badly need, it's going to show everyone that he knows he screwed up the last two drafts. If he passes on the wideout, Chase or Smith will most likely go to another NFC team and he will once again look like a complete moron. He really can't win.

As much as Chase and Smith are projected to be really good, it's going to be very difficult to top Justin Jefferson (and DK Metcalf).
      Howlo likely passed on BOTH the offensive and defensive rookies of the year.

BOTH ... when one was the obvious pick to every one and set the Vikings war room giggling and clapping like schoolgirls when he passed on him ... and the other was reportedly being screamed for by the scouting staff.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

As a result, Wentz and Schwartz are the scapegoats. This organization is a laughing stock and that Vikings video summed it up perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Howlo likely passed on BOTH the offensive and defensive rookies of the year.

BOTH ... when one was the obvious pick to every one and set the Vikings war room giggling and clapping like schoolgirls when he passed on him ... and the other was reportedly being screamed for by the scouting staff.
          We passed on Chase Young?

But yes we look like fools not only passing Jefferson, but hell Reagor over Higgins looks like a laugher too.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
            But yes we look like fools not only passing Jefferson, but hell Reagor over Higgins looks like a laugher too.
            You were one of the many dopes that stated we were all 'whining' after the draft. We made it very clear the draft was a disaster. It didn't take long to be proved we were right. Beat it.

Comment

We passed on Chase Young?

Jeremy Chinn is giving Chase Young a run for his fucking money.

https://www.panthers.com/news/jeremy...at%20Minnesota.
              Last edited by slag; 01-05-2021, 02:23 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You were one of the many dopes that stated we were all 'whining' after the draft. We made it very clear the draft was a disaster. It didn't take long to be proved we were right. Beat it.
                Imagine being this angry at life. I didn’t know message boarding was such Serious business.

its ok to admit to being wrong, guy. I was wrong on the draft. See? Is it that hard?

I will say I wanted Tee Higgins all along...but I was very wrong that the Hurts pick wasn’t as issue, very wrong
                Last edited by DJCon57; 01-05-2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Jeremy Chinn is giving Chase Young a run for his fucking money.

https://www.panthers.com/news/jeremy...at%20Minnesota.
                  Vegas oddsmakers are way in Young’s favor tho. But ya, Chinn is very good

Comment

Imagine being this angry at life. I didn’t know message boarding was such Serious business.

its ok to admit to being wrong, guy. I was wrong on the draft. See? Is it that hard?
                    Angry at life? Did I give you that lame response in April? If I recalled correctly, you're the clown that went through my posts over several years to try and find something. I love how you dopes can dish it out and you can't take it. Beat it.

Comment

Angry at life? Did I give you that lame response in April? If I recalled correctly, you're the clown that went through my posts over several years to try and find something. I love how you dopes can dish it out and you can't take it. Beat it.
                      I hope everything is ok at home and with your family. Again, you seem super super angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        Horrible season to go with a horrible year. Hopefully Roseman sees the light and resigns. Probably not happening...
                        That’s basically the way I feel. I ‘d like to see Howie not in charge of the draft but what I’d like to see is not what I see.

Get what you can for Wentz and move on.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                        X