Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie's Presser

Kind of sickening.

Referred to Carson Wentz as a finger on his hand.

Analogized his situation by referring to a scene from Moneyball.

Agonizing.
    DB

omg he just said something like "just because you have one bad moment it doesn't mean that you're bad at your job." One moment? How long's it been since we drafted a pro bowler?
    DB

Comment

He also trotted out the “we picked Reagor because he was a better fit in our offense” reasoning. Turrible
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yeah. Also suggested but did not say outright, when talking about Jefferson, that some players were off their board due to injuries (the neck injury, I guess) and that Reagor's full potential hasn't been reached yet because of... wait for it... injuries.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          He also trotted out the “we picked Reagor because he was a better fit in our offense” reasoning. Turrible
          I’d fired him for that comment alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            I guess that means if we had drafted Jefferson he would not have caught a pass. Poor fit for our system and all.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post

I guess that means if we had drafted Jefferson he would not have caught a pass. Poor fit for our system and all.
              Honestly with this coaching staff he might not have!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
              X