Wankers on this Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wankers on this Board

There’s a difference between taking pride in being hated by the rest of the league and being a national embarrassment. What happened last night was a disgrace and a dark mark on the league. With the receivers that were on the field last night, the only chance the Eagles had were Hurts’ legs. In the 4th quarter of a game that was up for grabs and the Eagle players were killing themselves trying to win it; a game important to the playoffs, the coach thinks it’s a good time to let the 3rd string QB take some snaps. Mind-boggling. The coach let his players down. They won’t forget it. Those idiots who take joy in the Giants plight need to get a life.

Credibility is the issue. The league will respond.
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    80.00%

Eat a dick.

Comment

Muh sportsmanship.

Muh Integrity.

Muh Credibility.

Fuck off.

Comment

Objection, your Honor. There is no question being asked.

Everyone with this "he let the players down" because he played a third string QB are ignoring the fact that most of the players that were playing WERE FREAKING THIRD STRINGERS THEMSELVES, and they played hard to show up on film. None of them, none of them, gave a f about winning, just about their own futures.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Everyone with this "he let the players down" because he played a third string QB are ignoring the fact that most of the players that were playing WERE FREAKING THIRD STRINGERS THEMSELVES, and they played hard to show up on film. None of them, none of them, gave a f about winning, just about their own futures.
          No, we have to be mad because some XFL cornerback was sad about losing a game for a team they won’t be on in a week.

Comment

Meh.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Hah...he called the bored, board. That kinda made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

THERE WERE WHAT, 10 STARTERS NOT DRESSED FOR THE GAME, LISTED AS RESTING... AND A ROOKIE QB THAT WAS PLAYING LIKE A ROOKIE RUNNING QB.

WHO CARES, BOTTOM LINE IS IGGS WON 4 GAMES THIS YEAR, WHICH SUCKS NO MATTER WHO PLAYED.

AND BY THE WAY THIS GUY WAS WRONG...
                I PREDICTED A 5 WIN SEASON.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

OP needs to stfu. No one cares what you think and no one will remember this in a week when the playoffs start.

Comment

I love how these type of sniping sweeping posts always come from a rarely used handle or a newly created one.

I did enjoy the use of wanker......very British.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                    X