This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill say it

What is happening in Washington DC today is a disgrace to this country and democracy. Let's call this what it is. Donald Trump, the president of the United States, incited a coup and a revolution. The history books will mark him down as an enemy to the country. Everyone who voted for him and stood by as this unfolded enabled this to happen and is culpable in my book.

Another historic low for "the greatest country on Earth".

ThE eAgLeS sHoUlD nOt HaVe DrAfTeD hUrTs

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      ThE eAgLeS sHoUlD nOt HaVe DrAfTeD hUrTs
      Put some respect on your new QB1.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        What is happening in Washington DC today is a disgrace to this country and democracy. Let's call this what it is. Donald Trump, the president of the United States, incited a coup and a revolution. The history books will mark him down as an enemy to the country. Everyone who voted for him and stood by as this unfolded enabled this to happen and is culpable in my book.

Another historic low for "the greatest country on Earth".
        And I will agree with you that this is a disgrace. It is just too bad that a very, very small minority can cause havoc. But the biggest shame is that those we elect are not mature enough to work together to solve the problems we face. There is no one from either side who seeks to understand.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
        X