Just lock him up for treason.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
    Stop watching the MSM and do some research but the problem is that there are lot of very dumb people who have been convinced that they are smart and if they side with the deep state they're enlightened. They've also convinced these dummies that the majority of the country are inbred hicks but that's not the case. Those are the people who are doing the research and they just are more informed than the ones watching MSNBC. The entire government is crooked. That's what this is about. Look at who started this thread. He is still droning on about Wentz when that ship sailed two years ago for all but the dumbest fans around but because WIP was pushing him he still believed it. What I wonder is how can someone with no ability to read people or a situation even function in the real world. See, sure Biden will be president and things will go back to the status quo but you know who that is going to hurt? The idiots who voted for him that work at Wendy's and SBUX. The small business owners and farmers, who they despise, who didn't will be fine as they have careers and 401ks and property while the rest will still be sitting around waiting for their stimulus checks and free college and an even higher minimum wage, since they aren't qualified for anything else, that they were assured were coming. Those people are fighting for you you morons.
    YEA NOT READING YOUR BOOK.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
      DSG JUST TYPED WITHOUT SCREAMING FOR AS LONG AS I'VE BEEN ON THIS BORED.

Do as he suggests or its a sure sign of the apocalypse.

Fuck. So confused... Never have I ever witnessed such a damning statement.

DSG ARE YOU OK? WHERE CAN I SEND A BOTTLE? DM ME!
      JUST NEEDED TO MAKE A STATEMENT THAT WAS NOTICED. THIS GUY CAUSED THIS TO HAPPEN AND SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

AND WITH THAT MY POLITICS ARE DONE AND DONE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I agree, muddle through til the 20th. Attract his attention with shiny objects like the new mini-series Thirteen Days of Pardons. He'll love being the center of attention as he rolls out pardons every day live on TV. Then, interestingly, if they want to impeach him AFTER he is out of office, you will probably get a bunch of Republican senators to actually support it because they will want him out of the way as they run for POTUS because if you're impeached and convicted, you can't run for office again. Cruz would probably support it and the rest of his cabal.

If you impeach him now you give him an issue, make him a martyr, etc and he'll love it. Never wrestle in the mud with a pig etc. The only thing that causes me hesitation is that the rest of the world is looking at America and thinking "wtf should we listen to them when they tell us about democracy any more?" That would argue for going after the POTUS. But on balance, getting back to non tweet diplomacy will probably make that go away.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

No he didn't, he just lied to the crowd when he said he was going with them! They had been planning to occupy the capitol online for weeks, and the fact that security was lax is coming to light. The Pentagon offered National Guard help three days before, it was declined by Capitol police. The FBI offered help WHILE it was happening, and again it was rejected. Trump did not call in National Guard, Pence did, while in hiding in the Capitol. In fact, it came out that Trump was watching and seemed to like seeing this disgrace! Keep making excuses for the traitor in chief.
          Keep watching birds, Haters will always hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
            Stop watching the MSM and do some research but the problem is that there are lot of very dumb people who have been convinced that they are smart and if they side with the deep state they're enlightened. They've also convinced these dummies that the majority of the country are inbred hicks but that's not the case. Those are the people who are doing the research and they just are more informed than the ones watching MSNBC. The entire government is crooked. That's what this is about. Look at who started this thread. He is still droning on about Wentz when that ship sailed two years ago for all but the dumbest fans around but because WIP was pushing him he still believed it. What I wonder is how can someone with no ability to read people or a situation even function in the real world. See, sure Biden will be president and things will go back to the status quo but you know who that is going to hurt? The idiots who voted for him that work at Wendy's and SBUX. The small business owners and farmers, who they despise, who didn't will be fine as they have careers and 401ks and property while the rest will still be sitting around waiting for their stimulus checks and free college and an even higher minimum wage, since they aren't qualified for anything else, that they were assured were coming. Those people are fighting for you you morons.
            Have you heard of paragraphs? I guess not.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              He will be gone in 13 days. Suggest we put him in the rear view mirror and move ahead. I think that is the healthiest thing to do.
              No strong feelings on this. Impeachment for incitement of insurrection is certainly appropriate. But not sure what it accomplishes. All I know is that he is a horrible person and will supplant Andrew Johnson as the worst President ever.
              Last edited by Maniac; 01-08-2021, 06:46 PM.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X