Would it be impolite to point out (c)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be impolite to point out (c)

That if Pederson did what THE GREAT Frank Reich did (pass up the FG and fail on 4th down, resulting in the other team getting a TD before the half) he would get skewered on here.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

So far, looks as if Reich wants to remain a hero in Buffalo.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
      So far, looks as if Reich wants to remain a hero in Buffalo.
      I think he's a good coach, I just don't buy that he's Bill Walsh and the real reason we won in '17.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Also the weak running play to go for 2 when down 8.

The analytics recommended a field goal on the 4th down play. It’s the incomplete pass to Quez Watkins all over again.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 01-09-2021, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I think he's a good coach, I just don't buy that he's Bill Walsh and the real reason we won in '17.
          Agreed
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The challenge on the Moss no fumble was dumb too. That by the way was about 100% more down by contact than the Colts one.

Comment

Instant replay has corrected some things ... but it has too often merely added more time to make a mistake with a different official.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X